Sometimes things work out in strange ways

Merri

Hi everyone. I just wanted to share my experience from today. As you may know by now my boyfriend and I got back together after a 1 month breakup. We've been back together now for about 5 months. As I've said before it hasn't been easy. I've snooped at his phone records online and I'm not proud of it. Things kind of came to a head today and we ended up in a fight. There has been alot of things that haven't been said by both of us and I think it just all came out today. I'm glad that it happened. I think he sees now how important I am to him. I guess Im sharing this because I want people to know that there is hope. He's the love of my life and I can't imagine not having him to walk beside me. We've definatley had our downs but my focus now and so is his is to live in the now. Not the past or the future but to just enjoy each other everyday. We know it won't always be peaches and cream but I know that Im in this through the good and the bad and I think he will be too. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet and get things off your chest even if you're scared of the outcome. Thanks to everyone that has been supportive and given advice. It really has helped me to put some things into perspective. Not everyones situation will turn out like mine but I hope that whatever happens you'll all find happiness. Like they say....we only live once so we have to make the absolute best out of it while we're here and that's what I intend to do. Thanks again everyone! Happy Holiday!

Can Second Chance Relationship Work...
Can Second Chance Relationship Work - 8 Reasons

Archived