Sky_Ronin

So I've been talking to this girl for months now. We chat online and text eachother back and forth. Somehow I'm still very confused about our situation, what's going on her side, what she's thinking and feeling when it involves me. She sent me her pictures and gave me her number which she rarely does with other people she's met online. A few times she would text me early in the morning and checked for my emails. This is the same girl that asked, "do you like me?" and was curious if I want her.

I asked her if she would be willing to meet me and would she let me kiss her. Her answer was a simple, "I guess." What does that mean? It's not a very clear answer and is confusing. After all she is shy and not exactly confident, but I accept her for who she is. Plus, she told me she's never met anyone in person that she has met online. So what are her intentions? Does she like me? Any help would be appreciated.

i would re ask her to meet. let her know you have no expectations that it would be nice to just sit and chat.. She is likely to have little self confidence ........expecting a kiss AND meeting her was putting undue pressure on her. take it off and see what happens.. 'I guess" was an uncertain answer to a question that deserved it...

She's Not Texting Me Like She U...
She's Not Texting Me Like She Used To

Archived