AM I foolish to try to fix it or not?

C.S.Lewis

I have been in love for about 2-almost 3 year's with a girl, who i met online from a game called wow, lol.... Any ways I love her so much and we have had a really bad 3 months sense we broke up, mostly becuase of the fact that thought she had been cheating. There were some signs such as staying out really late, not being able to contact her, She was hanging out with just friends, but one happen to be a guy who had feelings for her, she would tell me that they were just friends but, it still made me worried. Now i am a religiouse person and my gf was pulled from the mormen church bye me not on purpose but by the way i was living, then when she got here I was Not the man that god would want me to be for her or me, I have fallen Compleatly on my face, and i am now recovering all that i lost.... I love her still and want to get back togther, but is it the best thing, we use to fight alot, but i think it was the life we had been living, I am now going to start going to church its been almost 2 years sense i had been able to... start reading the bible again, and try to get on track... Now i went to go see her today and the guy who is just a friend, was staying there , he is getting eviected, and the apartment is in my name and me and her are just friends right now, should i be worried? should i just leave it alone, she says she is not in a relation ship, and that he is just a friend witch i can beleave, some what, she says she was on the couch he was in the bed, witch is Bs if thats the case? he should be on the couch not her, but she and me have done that for a friend at one point. Are there to many things to try to fix it or should i let it go ? Could I be getting lied to this guy is the same guy who had hit on her and kissed her when he was drunk after work, So Any advice? AM i being stupid I felt diffrent befor i went over there and saw that, but now i wounder if i making a mistake....

On a little side note while me and her were togther i got into her email to find this guys # so i could see if he herd from her, and i say an email that said my friend just got fierd from his job, so i am helping him out, this was to the guy who is there now, and we were togther when i saw it. and when i lost my job..

Information has been kept out to keep me and others safe....

I have school today. I'm gonna send you ......... ...... ...... as soon as I can... I'd do it now but I need to get ready for class.

I can't stand it, really. I kind of SKIPPED a day for the first time last week because we weren't doing anything and it's been really hard every day since to go to class. Lol.

I gotta help my friend find a new job too. He was fired from HIs Job =/

( me and her were togther when that happen)

So what was it you were going to do tonight? Tell me how it goes.

Hope to see you soon!

That is the email i saw, this kind of fed the fire

Either you can accept that things may have happenned between her and this other guy but even if they did it's over or you can't.

what do you mean, If they did and it was some thing i did not know, I am willing to let it go, I can forgive but not forget, Should i be careful and not put my self in this place of pain again or what ?

She's living with another man. I really don't think she's going to stay faithful.

see i feel that tooo, She says it's temp and last moment, kinda thing, I really dont beleave it my self, and the who thing that she is on the couch, Am i really just trying hard because she is my first love or am i doing the noble thing, I think i might be getting lied to right now.

what do you mean, If they did and it was some thing i did not know, I am willing to let it go, I can forgive but not forget, Should i be careful and not put my self in this place of pain again or what ?

I don't think that it's okay for your girlfriend to live with another man just the two of them. There are plenty of women in the world who need help if she feels the need to help someone by offerring her living space. If she agrees with this philosophy and you are willing to let bygones be bygones I don't see why you shouldn't move forward in your relationship with her cautiously.

I don't think that it's okay for your girlfriend to live with another man just the two of them. There are plenty of women in the world who need help if she feels the need to help someone by offerring her living space. If she agrees with this philosophy and you are willing to let bygones be bygones I don't see why you shouldn't move forward in your relationship with her cautiously.

I am willing to do that but, the issuse for me is, i dotn think its okay he is there i think its wrong she was worried for him to see me, and me to see him, it might have not even been him, I just am so confused I found a girl i like as well, but this ex gf is just killing me, I pray and i do other things but I cant let it go that i made a mistake,

You said the apt. is in your name, well its really nice of you to allow this guy to stay in your place. Is he sleeping on your furniture and using your stuff too? I guess it stand to reason that he might be using everything in that apt. as if it was his own. Man, if you keep hanging on to someone like her calling her your friend than what do your enemies look like? I say do whatever you have to, to move on. Don't be letting someone take advantage of you, stand up for yourself.

You said the apt. is in your name, well its really nice of you to allow this guy to stay in your place. Is he sleeping on your furniture and using your stuff too? I guess it stand to reason that he might be using everything in that apt. as if it was his own. Man, if you keep hanging on to someone like her calling her your friend than what do your enemies look like? I say do whatever you have to, to move on. Don't be letting someone take advantage of you, stand up for yourself.
I agree I have been stupid to let this happen to me I have to let go if god had ment for me to not have a issue and be able to trust her then i would have not had seen what i did, and i cant let my chances or life fall or fail because of her thank you for your insight its been a hard thing for me a while and i will make it through. On to date a hottie lol

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived