I feel angry right now. Angry at my ex in that she likes to string me along, then throws out little hints about the guy who she left me for, then gets angry and/or melodramatic when I decide to ignore her because I GET SICK AND TIRED OF ALL THE BS AND HER PLAYING WITH MY HEART......i feel as if I can't take anymore..](*,) Like yikes said, go for a run or do something to get the negative energy out, I have class and then afterwards, im going to take a looooong nap.

go for a run, play some video games or use a punching bag.

^^^Agreed. I do this.

I always kept busy. I would throw on some crazy music, get me pumped and just let it out on the punching bag or lifted some weights.working out is a great way to release anger in a positive way.

Punching bags work. So do pillows hit it and scream out everything you want to say to your ex. Then go workout you need to release it. The best way is to sweat it out. Use the anger to your advantage it will motivate you work harder and faster. trying to fight it just makes it worse.

Yes, I've felt like that. I remember an old SuperDave post. Anyone remember the 10,000 ping pong balls inside your head? That describes it perfectly. It stirs up real anger because your heart needs those questions answering and it's obviously not going to get what it wants.

I just accepted closure within myself and answered the questions as best I could. My ex chose to just walk away and cut me right out of her life. It hurt me a LOT. I thought I was going insane for a while but you'll get there I promise.

I did a lot of exercise then I drove to places I'd never been before and went for nice long walks. Helped me an awful lot. The anger stage is good though babes. You're moving along quite nicely...!

No.. I think anger when some treats you poorly is a basic human reaction.. And THEN.. if they refused to talk to you, to answer your calls, letters, whatever, when you've bent over backwards to be SO SO nice to them when you were together.. it's natural that you're angry!

Felt same way with an ex! He would be mean for no reason whatsoever... i felt ALOT of anger about stuff when we broke up!

Exercise is always a great thing to do. But you can't do it all day everyday. I also suggest meditation. It will help relax and be at ease with yourself. Remember you have to learn to live with yourself before you can move on, so spend some time getting to know yourself. You can't control what he does. Think about the things you can control and take control of them. If you are new to meditation (like me) try a guided meditation cd. Good luck, and stay strong.

when my emotion is extreme, usually sadness, like what i am feeling now, i hug my bible and sleep, and cry. no tears come if i don't hug the bible, is weird.

i don't really feel angry, just sad. anger hurts more, so i guess i choose sadness over anger. anger makes me do stupid things, sadness won't , at most i cry.

Archived