Day 86 of NC

I am on Day 86 of NC. I thought i had convinced myself to stop counting the days. And for a minute there i did honestly forget what day of NC it was but didn't take long to work it out

After all this time of NC should i be on the road to recovery? I honestly dont feel i am. I love him and miss him more now than ever before.

I am on Day 86 of NC. I thought i had convinced myself to stop counting the days. And for a minute there i did honestly forget what day of NC it was but didn't take long to work it out

After all this time of NC should i be on the road to recovery? I honestly dont feel i am. I love him and miss him more now than ever before.

I don't know girl...this one kinda baffles me because didn't you guys only date for 5 weeks?

I'm starting to think this may have been or have become more of an obsession for you.

What exactly about him do you miss so much? Let's see if we can figure this out!

littlestar, if it's true you were only with this guy for 5 weeks then I think there are some issues here that need to be resolved. It does almost sound like an unhealthy obsession.

And I think counting the days isn't good. NC is for you to move on. It's to give you time away from the ex so that you can heal. If you constantly think about your ex then NC is pointless.

Everytime I start getting down because of my ex I think, "I will not let my ex ruin my day."

Sometimes it helps, sometimes it doesn't. But I think it's very important to realize that we shouldn't let our exes control our emotions.

There should be days when you're feeling better and of course there will be some when you feel like you haven't made any progress. But the days when you feel good should be becoming more and more frequent.

Make a list of everything you hate about him and the relationship you had and all that bad stuff. Whenever you feel like you miss him, read this list.

Wow! Day 86!

I'm like at half that number or a little over. How do you manage to keep strong. I really want to check her myspace right now. I know it will do me know good, but curiosity is KILLING me.

Could you give me tips?

Also, you really have to focus on moving on. If you don't focus on moving on, you'll get stuck on doing NC without a purpose. Without healing.

Archived