He's gorgeous.

MyheartorHis

I already posted "I'mma Flirt" and talked about how I was interested in this guy. The friend that I talked to about it admitted in a way he was jealous. I honestly don't think the guy who I'm interested in is cocky really in any way. He is just very attractive, and has a VERY nice body. I over heard him talking to a few gym members, and he really seemed down to earth (all the more to make me feel more attracted to him).

I haven't really "made the move" to a guy in FOREVER. Usually, I'm not the one who initiates anything. But I want to with this guy. I am VERY shy, though, when it comes to those kinds of things. How can I talk to him more (things other than the gym)? I want to get to know him better, actually I just want to get to know him PERIOD. Even if it's nothing more than a friendship, I have been drawn to this guy and don't know what to do about it.

I don't think he has a girl friend (not POSITIVE), but I still just don't know what to say!!!

So what I need is a lesson on dating again. Hahaha

Oh, and yes... I post a lot of threads... it's only because I love all of you on ENA! You guys are awesome at always helping me with all the crap I go, through. So thank you!

ya but ive found out sometimes thats the ebst couples the ones that normally you wouldnt see together when i met my ex she was so pretty i thought i was crazy some how she randomly claled me we hung out and it was off although everyone told me i was gorgeous as well i wasnt very confident seeing as i weighed alot in hs im starting to gain my weight back AHHH

What part of the gym does he work at? Is he a consultant or a personal trainer?

If he works in the service part of the gym, you can see him sometime & ask something about your account, etc.

If he's a personal trainer, try to catch him and ask him a question about the equipment, or how much it costs per session.

ya but ive found out sometimes thats the ebst couples the ones that normally you wouldnt see together when i met my ex she was so pretty i thought i was crazy some how she randomly claled me we hung out and it was off although everyone told me i was gorgeous as well i wasnt very confident seeing as i weighed alot in hs im starting to gain my weight back AHHH

But how do I even begin to talk to him? What can I say? When we exchange words it's just about the gym and stuff... He smiles and looks at me often... I just don't know how to further that...

What part of the gym does he work at? Is he a consultant or a personal trainer?

If he works in the service part of the gym, you can see him sometime & ask something about your account, etc.

If he's a personal trainer, try to catch him and ask him a question about the equipment, or how much it costs per session.

It's a front desk thing. But I have ask him stuff, but then I just end up walking away because I don't know what else to say!! lol

It's a front desk thing. But I have ask him stuff, but then I just end up walking away because I don't know what else to say!! lol

Well you gotta gather up the courage to talk to him about something else. You mentioned he looks at you and smiles, which shows that either he's interested, or he's at least noticed that you're interested.

It's kind of hard to initiate a non-gym-related convo, I know...but next time you come accross him, make a comment like, "you're always here! do you work everyday?" Make yourself more comfortable with him by being more friendly at first, and see how he reacts.

Well you gotta gather up the courage to talk to him about something else. You mentioned he looks at you and smiles, which shows that either he's interested, or he's at least noticed that you're interested.

It's kind of hard to initiate a non-gym-related convo, I know...but next time you come accross him, make a comment like, "you're always here! do you work everyday?" Make yourself more comfortable with him by being more friendly at first, and see how he reacts.

Well, see that's where there is a problem. I am friends with another person that works there and he comes in just before my crush gets off of work. Tonight when I was there, he kept looking at me and my friend while we were talking and I tried to get him into the conversation but we all ended up confused and he went to go work out before he left. He smiled and said bye to us... I think I'm past the point of saying "You're always here!" and that kind of thing. I might try "So, how long have you worked here?" and talk about that to him. Ask him if he likes it and stuff... I guess I'm just EXTREMELY nervous. (I have never been to head over heels like this with a guy I barely know... he can make my heart jump out of my body with just his smile... that's gotta mean something, right?)

I guess, after we have "small talk" what do I do after that?

Well, all of us get nervous when we talk to someone we like, so you shouldn't worry about that. Chances are, he's already noticed that you're interested, so he's not gonna be too shocked if you approach him.

Here's one thing you can do, but you have to be totally open-minded: After small talk, all you have to say is, "Well, maybe we can hang out sometime", & see how he reacts.

You really have nothing to lose, except if he acts weird or neutral about it, then you might feel awkward around him after...but that's all a risk you have to take lol

Well, all of us get nervous when we talk to someone we like, so you shouldn't worry about that. Chances are, he's already noticed that you're interested, so he's not gonna be too shocked if you approach him.

Here's one thing you can do, but you have to be totally open-minded: After small talk, all you have to say is, "Well, maybe we can hang out sometime", & see how he reacts.

You really have nothing to lose, except if he acts weird or neutral about it, then you might feel awkward around him after...but that's all a risk you have to take lol

Why is this so new to me? I should've expected all this advice, but I guess since I have really been through this in a VERY long time I thought things would get easier! Haha but thank you... I'm just so nervous. I wish there was some way of KNOWING he was interested.. then I'd jump right into it no worries... I don't want to be rejected, though...

Why is this so new to me? I should've expected all this advice, but I guess since I have really been through this in a VERY long time I thought things would get easier! Haha but thank you... I'm just so nervous. I wish there was some way of KNOWING he was interested.. then I'd jump right into it no worries... I don't want to be rejected, though...

about 98% of peoples' fear on ENA. you have to get over that. no chances, no rewards.

Unfortunately just because you are highly attracted to him that doesn't mean he reciprocates those feelings,perhaps he does but you can't assume any high interest on his part.I think you should initate a conversation unrelated to the gym.

I know this. I figure if I can have a little hope he does, then I'll be able to actually talk to him. I can hope for the best, right?

about 98% of peoples' fear on ENA. you have to get over that. no chances, no rewards.

Yep, I'm going to slowly get into that... see if I can see him giving off a little more interest than he is now. I know a lot of people who works with so if he asks about me, most likely I'll hear about it as long as it's after a certain time hahaha. Thanks everyone!

I know this. I figure if I can have a little hope he does, then I'll be able to actually talk to him. I can hope for the best, right?

Yep, I'm going to slowly get into that... see if I can see him giving off a little more interest than he is now. I know a lot of people who works with so if he asks about me, most likely I'll hear about it as long as it's after a certain time hahaha. Thanks everyone!

i really wouldn't base anything off of what people say. if someone told me ____ has interest, i'd pay attention, but i will only come to a for sure conclusion myself.

Oh, PS! I think he might be a little out of my league... but that makes me want him more!

You always want what you can't have, right??

ive dated models before who were drop dead gorgeous, i always felt a little intimidated by them, not to mention insecure because they could have anyone they want really, i remember one occasions going on a date with one of them and having women approach him while i was standing right next to him.

i mean it was obvious that we were together.. but some women are

pretty bold like that, i kept feeling like id have to fend off chics left and right whenever we go out.

i didnt really like that feeling of not measuring up, not being pretty enough for him. no longer do i date the super hot ones.

theyre nice to look at but after awhile you wonder if this could go the distance, if none of that phases you and you can see him as just like any other person with good looks then you should be fine.

hopefully he has a nice personality to match.

Just for an update....

We really flirted a lot tonight! I got to know him a lot better, and we obviously connected. I gave him my number and my friend said he smiled really big!

YAY! I'm so excited. He's just so funny, and so much fun to hang around. I guess I'll see what comes after this as it goes. Thanks for everyone's advice, it really gave me the courage to talk to him and even GIVE him my number!!

Just for an update....

We really flirted a lot tonight! I got to know him a lot better, and we obviously connected. I gave him my number and my friend said he smiled really big!

YAY! I'm so excited. He's just so funny, and so much fun to hang around. I guess I'll see what comes after this as it goes. Thanks for everyone's advice, it really gave me the courage to talk to him and even GIVE him my number!!

Yay! Good for you, how exciting!

Yay! Good for you, how exciting!

lol No not exciting! It's been 3 days and he hasn't called! Ugggggh... this sucks. You think since we see each other practically every day that he would at least try to be friends instead of just never calling....

Or maybe he will... I am so impatient!

I think if he is interested in dating you and available to date you he will ask you out on a date he plans in advance - it's fine that you gave him your number but I don't think it was necessary to get the ball rolling. I would say if he doesn't call you within a week don't take it personally just accept that he is not interested in dating you (despite being interested in flirting with you). He also might sense that the focus of your interest is on his looks, and that might make him uncomfortable.

I think if he is interested in dating you and available to date you he will ask you out on a date he plans in advance - it's fine that you gave him your number but I don't think it was necessary to get the ball rolling. I would say if he doesn't call you within a week don't take it personally just accept that he is not interested in dating you (despite being interested in flirting with you). He also might sense that the focus of your interest is on his looks, and that might make him uncomfortable.

Well we've been flirting for two months now. It was just that one night we really had a connection. I won't be really hurt if he doesn't call... I just hope he does. I guess since I've had a crush on him since the first moment I saw him, it's really something I want to try with him... even if it's just being friends.

Well we've been flirting for two months now. It was just that one night we really had a connection. I won't be really hurt if he doesn't call... I just hope he does. I guess since I've had a crush on him since the first moment I saw him, it's really something I want to try with him... even if it's just being friends.

Yes, I agree he seems to enjoy flirting with you - but that doesn't mean he wants to date you. I'd be careful about being friends since your focus is so heavily on his looks, body and your physical attraction - you'd be dissatisfied with being his buddy and hearing about all the girls he dates, right?

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but would you be willing to have a FWB relationship with this guy?

From your previous posts I know that he's a very hot guy working at the gym. I'm sure you aren't the only girl flirting with him since he is eyecandy.

Yes, I agree he seems to enjoy flirting with you - but that doesn't mean he wants to date you. I'd be careful about being friends since your focus is so heavily on his looks, body and your physical attraction - you'd be dissatisfied with being his buddy and hearing about all the girls he dates, right?

Actually, I just find him very attractive. He seems like a good guy, and I'm not the type to get hooked immediately. If he isn't interested then it's cool... I understand. But if anything, I would like to be friends... cause like I said.. He's really fun to hang out with. Once I guy makes it clear he isn't interested I'll either back off or do what I would want another guy to do for me and just be a friend.

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but would you be willing to have a FWB relationship with this guy?

From your previous posts I know that he's a very hot guy working at the gym. I'm sure you aren't the only girl flirting with him since he is eyecandy.

I don't know if I would, It's crossed my mind honestly... but I don't really like FWB. I know I'm not the only girl, also. I rather just ride it out and see how it goes... if it works out then I'm happy... if it doesn't, oh well life goes on. I know it probably seems like I'm stressing over this big time, and that's not the case. It's been forever since someone has given me butterflies like this and I'm kinda excited to have those feelings back and would like to see what is going to happen.

He Calls Me Instead Of Texting
He Calls Me Instead Of Texting

Archived