Should I email her?

razor5353

There is this gorgeous woman in one of my classes at school. All year long, we exchanged subtle glances accross the room, and I never gave it a second thought. On the last day of class, she comes into the classroom and notices the desk next to me is empty (There were plenty of empty desks around the class). She sits down, and a few minutes later we are talking about the upcoming final and her future plans with her masters. I thought this was unusual because she has sat two desks away from me all semester long. She tells me that she doesn't know how she is going to study for the final. During class, our teacher told us that we should meet up with fellow classmates and discuss the readings for the semester. My questions is should I email her and ask her if she wants to meet up and discuss the reading for the semester? I have her email from the class roster, but I am afraid that if I email her, I will come off as a stalker. We have only talked this one time, but at the same time, I would really like to get to know this woman before the semester ends.

email her!

tell her where and why you got her email... ask her to meet up to discuss the reading. i think the fact she initiated the convo is a good sign! meet up and youll see how she feels. it seems real easy to do bc if you get the feeling she not into you, its not like it was a date.

cant tell you how many times i wanted a guy in college to talk to me/ask me out! looking back i should have had the confidence to utter a word to them

Hi, just want to ask...did all students voluteer their emails to be used publicly? Is the class roster posted publicly? If so, then you are totally fine to email her. Just tell her you got her email from the class roster, and would she like to get together at Starbucks and study? If you get to know each other and like each other, then eventually you could go do other activities together apart from studying. Good luck, big guy! Rrrawwrrr!

I have to disagree with the other posters, twice within a 2 month period when I started college men used my personal info with the guise of 'getting together to study' to try to date me. I was told by my friends that I needed to get into study groups to do well in my courses, so when I was approached the first few times about study groups I willingly gave them my number. (I was a CS major, most of the time I was the only female in the classes, so there weren't red flags when only guys approached me) - all of a sudden I'm getting personal calls asking how I'm doing and what I'm up to that weekend, one continued to msg me for a yr! It creeped me out to the point I wouldn't join any groups for the next few yrs. It took a long while before I would trust people enough again, which sucks because my major was challenging and study/homework groups really do help.

If you're really interested in her, then ask her out in person, no mind games or false pretenses. If you have been reading her correctly she'll say yes.

Archived