Thank you Enotalone :)

SapphireNoir10

I was reading through my old threads.

And thank you everyone that helped me through the toughest time of my life, breaking up with my abusive ex. I couldnt believe all the kind things people said and I honestly wouldnt have left him without you guys.

So THANK YOU. So much!

Im really happier than I've ever been.

Anyone else wanna say thank you or share their stories?

Thank you

Im so much happier, working, back at home. off to university. Its just all good.

I felt like a shell of me and now I feel like me.

Yeah the pushing around and shouting got so much worse, he lashed out and hit me in the nose and threatened to break up with me and i ended up begging him back. Not a good place to be in.

It does take strength and I know everyone on ENA is so strong.

Good for you Blue! Your post shows your strength.

While I was the dumpee, I hope to come back and post success someday soon once I have 100% moved on. Today is a bad day, but ENA helps. I will be okay.

Yeah im the dumpee also. Someday's or better than others. To note the extremes, one day I feel like a King with all the women of the world to choose from now that she is gone, and other days i lay in bed holding my pillow wishing the pillow was her. Its getting better thou. at this point everyday is tad bit better than the last, and im honestly feeling better

Thank you

Im so much happier, working, back at home. off to university. Its just all good.

I felt like a shell of me and now I feel like me.

Yeah the pushing around and shouting got so much worse, he lashed out and hit me in the nose and threatened to break up with me and i ended up begging him back. Not a good place to be in.

It does take strength and I know everyone on ENA is so strong.

hey blue... will you do me a favor?... and go check out this site...

it's link removed

there are alot of women on their who struggle with verbabl abuse (and domestic)... but I chatted in the verbal abuse section mostly. once you register, and if you click on the link "The Verbally Abusive Relationship", there are some great posts on their and also some women suffering.

I was thinking maybe you could go on there and share your thoughts and how you got out, and how great you feel.

Alot of the women on there are out of the relationship, or getting out, but alot are stick stuck with their abusive man... and alot are still struggling with the feelings of sadness, loss, shame, pain... etc, now that they are out.

I was thinking they could use to hear your positive words on how you got out and how great you feel now that you are out of an abusive relationship.

and kudo's to you for that. It's never okay to be in one of those relationships... it's never okay to be a punching bag for someelse...

congrats to you

Archived