Why does oral sex stop ??

Mending 08
How to Keep a Man Keen After Sleepi...
How to Keep a Man Keen After Sleeping With Him

A guy friend was talking about his long term g/f not giving him head anymore...he said in the first year she did it ALL the time, then it tapered off in the second year..now it's non existent. I know a lot of married couples complain about this too.

Why does the desire to perform oral sex decrease over time...but not straight sex??

She probably wasn't that into oral sex to start with. And, over time she found out that she didn't have to do it anymore.

Does he go down on her the same amount?

Maybe she doesn't realize that he still craves oral sex and that it is different for him than straight up sex. He should talk to her about it but first make sure that he is reciprocating his effort before he brings it up.

Honestly, in my situation I liked doing it more at first. Well, maybe not "liked", but didn't mind too much. I don't know, it's tiring on the jaw, sometimes not so tasty & since we both enjoy sex, I find it more preferrable. I'll do it if he asks but generally I just don't think of doing it.

If he isn't giving it to her as well, I kind of see it as.. what's that saying, "the cat calling the kettle black"? Is that right? Well, that's my point.

Maybe she wasn't getting anything in return and got tired of being the only one giving?

That might be true. I have a lot of girlfriends who complain that their boyfriends/husbands are constantly asking for blowjobs but never (and I mean never) give oral in return. If it's that one-sided, where's the motivation to keep on?

Because sex itself gives mutual pleasure, but oral sex can be only 1-sided.

Maybe the girl was just doing it to please the bf, but as time passed by, she didn't care to please him as much anymore.

I wouldn't say that oral sex is one sided. Some girls can get off on giving it.

i agree with all the reasons others posted, specialy mythical: "maybe she wasn't getting either in return".

oral can be fun in the beginning but doing it every night does get boring. i still hope it doesnt stop for me and the bf.

usually oral gets replaced with intercourse, which is lazy IMO. i think as long as a couple doesn't stop with forelay just b/c "things arent new anymore" oral will not be something which just stops

It's not so much that they get off on giving as much as it is they get off seeing their guy being pleasured. More often than not though, that isn't the case.

Exactly my point. I mentioned it "can be" one-sided, because some people do it just because, and others do it because they truly want to do everything in their power to please their partner.

bingo...i have never once received oral sex from my bf (he says he doesnt feel he is skilled at it and doesnt really like it...) Fine with me but dont go asking for a bj then It makes my jaw ache and gives me headaches if he takes too long to finish (i have muscle issues from an old injury)...Honey....they dont call it a JOB for nothing! lol

I may be the only woman here that loves to give oral to my man! I actually prefer that to intercourse because I am more in charge. He returns the favor or does me first. I hope it never stops because we have been making each other happy this way for years and years!

Because sex itself gives mutual pleasure, but oral sex can be only 1-sided.

Maybe the girl was just doing it to please the bf, but as time passed by, she didn't care to please him as much anymore.

Wow, that's a huge red flag. Wonder what else she's going to stop. Next thing you know she's gained 40 pounds and complaining why he doesn't look at her like he used to when they first dated.

I may be the only woman here that loves to give oral to my man! I actually prefer that to intercourse because I am more in charge. He returns the favor or does me first. I hope it never stops because we have been making each other happy this way for years and years!

I am right on that band wagon with you. I love giving oral sex. Absolutely love it.

A guy friend was talking about his long term g/f not giving him head anymore...he said in the first year she did it ALL the time, then it tapered off in the second year..now it's non existent. I know a lot of married couples complain about this too.

Why does the desire to perform oral sex decrease over time...but not straight sex??

I don't think it decreases for everyone, I woudn't say that.

I'm in a 3 year relationship and I give my bf a bj almost everyday, we use it as foreplay and I enjoy doing it.

I'd imagine it stops because the girl does not want to do it anymore.

Archived