Favorite Bath Products?

Hello!

My obsession with really yummy bath products has been revived.

I am primarily looking for a shampoo and conditioner. I have fine hair and like it to be silky soft. I have been using products like Pantene and Redken which do a nice job, but I am looking to take it to the next level. Ideally I would like a product with no water and no alcohol.

Also do you have any products that you love or homemade tricks that are great?

A good home spa recipe is a sugar body scrub, you take plain sugar, zest one orange skin into it, add olive oil until all just moist. After getting wet, step out of water and scrub down with this then rinse off. Same results as expensive sugar scrubs.

for a deep conditioning hair treatment mix some strawberries with mayo then put it in your hair when it's damp, tie it up with a shower cap/plastic bag. keep it warm and leave it there for an hour or so. it moisturizes your hair so well. you can always just use regular conditioner in place of it. do it once a week or so. it saves my hair during the winter months.

Great ideas guys. I love hearing stuff that can be used from around the house! We're tight on money right now, so I go for the cheap crap, haha...but I have always LOVED Aveeno products. I still buy the face wash even though it's like 8 dollars for a small bottle. My face gets dry really easily and Aveeno really works. I'm also a big buyer of baby wash and baby lotion. It's great because babies need so much moisturizing that they make those very gentle but good. Try Johnsons soft wash, it's like an adult version of their baby wash and they have some really good smells. Also have stress relief versions and more.

Oh I'm all about baby products, I have a refillable atomizer spray bottle that I keep filled with baby oil that I spray on after showering sometimes. I also use baby powder on my underthings to keep fresher.

A tip that alot of people don't know is to use a nail brush on your nails every day. I do it while I'm in the shower and if I don't shower that day I do it when I brush my teeth. Not only does it keep my nails clean, it also exfoliates my finger tips which keeps me from getting hang nails and crispy skins around my nails, also it keeps my cuticles pushed back and healthy.

Archived