Does it matter what size your penis is?

liquer
Couples Shower Shoe Game Questions
Couples Shower Shoe Game Questions

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yikes, apologies to all for the duplication...mine is shrivelled up now like a prune now after being ticked off by you all...

Might I add that it is extraordinarily more annoying because no one really cares about your penis in the first place......

What is it with little boys and their penis.....

Might I add that it is extraordinarily more annoying because no one really cares about your penis in the first place......

What is it with little boys and their penis.....

Bit harsh, innit???

Basically, so long as you're not minute, then you're fine. Most women don't like ginormous penises, because they can hurt. Average is average for a reason, and someone with a smaller penis but enthusiastic and skilful will make a great lover than someone with a large penis but zero skills.

In defense of the OP, I think the huge number of these threads is in direct correlation to the deep seated anxiety amongst MANY MANY young males about this issue.

Think about it: if every other thread posted was about ways to lose your addiction to Crystal Meth or Heroin you might reasonably conclude that we've got a serious Crystal Meth or Heroin problem in this country.

I don't know if it's appropriate to belittle people's anxieties. Granted the sheer number of these threads get tiring, but no one is forcing anyone to click into a thread that they have no interest in participating in.

To the OP Every woman/girl is an individual with unique tastes and preferences. We can generalize accross an entire group of people, but as soon as you do that you'll discover so many exceptions to the rule that you'll conclude the generalization in itself was flawed.

My gut feeling is that every man and woman is unique, both in body and in mind. Women, like men, enjoy orgasms. There's many ways to bring a woman to orgasm, so read as much as you can on women's orgasms and learn how to please them. Learn the best positions for the size of your equipment. Learn how to use your fingers and tongue. If you can please the girl you're with in bed she won't care what size you are.

length matters less than girth and quite frankly as long as i can feel it and know he's in and he knows how to use it I'm good...

for me size matters more for anal...i like bigger then...

Just curious, what would you consider the perfect size for anal?

length matters less than girth and quite frankly as long as i can feel it and know he's in and he knows how to use it I'm good...

for me size matters more for anal...i like bigger then...

OMG! I thought smaller would be better for that...

Just curious, what would you consider the perfect size for anal?

ummm i don't know measurements sorry lol...but bigger than average i guess was my best anal experience

OMG! I thought smaller would be better for that...

personal preference...

Just curious, but would you care to elaborate on that?

I would have to say average, bigger than average it is not sow much the size that matters but more the way the guy feels about himself, I like sex for sex and hate to have to boost a guys confidence when we are having sex when he is having issues with his manhood or size of his manhood. It is a turnoff for me if the guy is insecure of himself.

I would have to say average, bigger than average it is not sow much the size that matters but more the way the guy feels about himself, I like sex for sex and hate to have to boost a guys confidence when we are having sex when he is having issues with his manhood or size of his manhood. It is a turnoff for me if the guy is insecure of himself.

Thank you.

I like average length and girth the best. The man I am with is above those averages, and trust me, it still causes me pain here and there even though we have been together for three years. I would never, ever tell him I wish he he was smaller as I don't want to hurt his feelings, but he does physically hurt me on a regular basis. He hates to hurt me too, so I lie and say he isn't, even when he is, as long as I know I can overcome it.

I don't get this fixation from men to have huge length and girth. Most of us women don't like it.

I like average length and girth the best. The man I am with is above those averages, and trust me, it still causes me pain here and there even though we have been together for three years. I would never, ever tell him I wish he he was smaller as I don't want to hurt his feelings, but he does physically hurt me on a regular basis. He hates to hurt me too, so I lie and say he isn't, even when he is, as long as I know I can overcome it.

I don't get this fixation from men to have huge length and girth. Most of us women don't like it.

at what point does the pain become so tiresome you say ENOUGH?

Archived