I'mma flirt.

MyheartorHis
Starting Over In a Relationship - B...
Starting Over In a Relationship - Beginners Guide

After doing a lot of soul searching today, I just popped up with a new attitude. I think I've been getting over my ex, even before we were broken up. I had been wanting it for so long... I know that sounds bad. BUT! There is this guy at works at the gym where I work out at, and every time we speak I stutter and get butterflies in my stomach. I don't even KNOW him. I tried not to feel that way when I was with my ex, so I just ignored him completely. But when I was working out, I couldn't stop thinking about how we made my stomach feel.

We haven't really talked, so I know NOTHING about him. He seems sweet, just from the few casual words we have spoken between us but that doesn't mean much. He is just so gorgeous, he really is. I asked my friend that works up there about him, and he said he was really cocky... such a TURN OFF!

Could my friend just be jealous that I told him I was attracted to this guy? Should I hang out with him as friends and just see how things go? If that, then how to I even speak to him about that? I haven't ever said anything that didn't have to do with working out. Uggggh, I'm so bad at this being single and being sort of interested thing. *shrugs*

I'm not trying to jump into anything, but I like to flirt and have a good time is all. Plus, you never know how it could turn out!!

I think your friend is jealous...men are going to play down the other guy because men are competitive creatures. I don't know what is the situation between you and your friend, because he will say that if he likes you and if not...then he is going to say that because sometimes men are just naturally rivals.

I kinda talked to him today at the gym. He is just so cute. I don't mind a little flirting action going on at the gym with him, it just makes me want to get in shape even more! Wish me luck! And thanks for the advice... I should've known he would be jealous. There is just so much testosterone in a gym!

Archived