i'm starting to feel really pathetic

hiphop3
Why Does He Want To See You In A Bi...
Why Does He Want To See You In A Bikini?

my bf and i live together and our sex life has definitely declined, but after some talks that we had, i'm hoping it will improve. i've never really had a longer term bf before and have never really cared for relationships, but the longer i stuck with this one, the more attached i've gotten. lately this past month i've been craving his attention, bad. i think i've become waaay too clingy, always wanting to touch and kiss him. i take a step back and look at myself and can't believe how needy i am. and what makes this worse is that lately too, he isn't reciprocating (it used to be impossible for us to keep our hands off each other and the attention craving was always mutual and met). today we were going to have a nap (i was way more tired than he was) and we started kissing and it was getting kind of hot. i could feel he was hard and then he some how backed off and told me to go nap. he's starting to do this a lot. why would he get so turned on and then just drop it? how do i back off? i'm getting sick of trying to get his attention.

what if you tried the opposite...don't initiate, don't insinuate nothing at all...make him come to you. Maybe you have been too available and seeking too much of his attention...start doing things for yourself that you find fun, have a girls night etc...make him see you have a life beyond him...

ya i was thinking i really need to back off and let him initiate every thing to realize whats going on. but its sooo hard for me. i think it is that i'm too available, i think some one said something about living together and 'not wanting it once it's always there.' it's probably something like that. its sooo annoying tho when i really need to get laid. grrr.

it is strange that he didn't want to have sex with you when he was obviously turned on. i agree with the above poster, something is bothering him outside of your sex-life and it is spilling over. have you tried having a chat with him about this?

i think the reason why you are feeling so needy is because he is not reciprocating. EVERYONE needs some affection, regardless of what they claim. when it's not met, we get more desperate for it.

but this is definitely not just something that is normal. talk to him, find out what's bothering him and how you could fix it.

sometimes moving in together puts a lot of stress on a guy and like it's been said plenty of times here, when sex is always available to you (unlike when you do not live together), then it loses it's appeal slightly. but since he WAS turned on, i'm willing to bet that there is a deeper issue than this going on.

yeh, i also think ther is something else going on. possibly something is bothering him, whether or not it be about your relationship, and he is having trouble being intimate/affectionate.

i would have a sit-down talk with him, and ask him whats up

yeah i do realize that the physical side of a relationship declines when you move in together. but some times the situations are just weird.

i think maybe there is a bigger problem. i made a bunch of other posts about it. we had talks about why we barely have sex any more and they were horrible, horrible conversations that didn't seem to really go any where. but a few days after the talks we had sex 3x in 4 days, and then i got my period, which ended a few days ago. so i guess i'll see what happens. but when we're sprawled out on the couch and i'm laying on top of him, often when i go to kiss him he pushes me away.

so...there probably is a bigger problem. i may have a few ideas..i think he misses home and doesn't want to live in this city with me any more

Archived