Break-Up with ex-gf. still unstable but am I liking someone else?

I had been dating my ex-gf for 1 year + 9 months. We broke up because of the major tension between us. She would always worry, I was her first Boyfriend we were both 15 when we started going out she would worry because I had a previous relationship that lasted 6 months. Then that tension finally broke out when I proved to her that there was no need to worry. Time passed, I Loved her she was my first true love. After Results of my GCSE's the long summer break it was great for us we went on a camping holiday together, we were both happy.

College started my ex and myself were both worried what would happen and she was back to her worrying self again. It became worse when we started college because I met a girl from my primary school days that I hadn't seen in 7 years and wanted to catch up with her. But that didn't settle too well with my ex. However, I did the same thing as her she started texting this boy a lot from her Biology class and went mad at her, I regret it still to this day but what done is done. so after both of us having this tension I said to call it off to have a break. I did this because I thought it would make us realise how much we miss each other. A month passed, I talked to her for a bit went round her house but I could feel she wasn't feeling comfortable I talked it over with her we split and I couldn't do anything she had changed over that time.

What did I do foolishly? hold my feelings inside until yesterday using the PC as a hiding ground to dwell myself in games to hide my real feelings my father, wanted to talk to me about my sudden excessive use to the PC I just burst out crying saying how I felt I miss her but it finally sank that were apart and I can't do anything she was my first true love she can be with anyone else those thoughts spinning round my head kills me. Collge just seems a hell hole when seeing her. Today I blocked all contact from her she has her b-day on the 17th wanting to go to her party? How stupid am I all i'm doing is reminessing on our good old times. It's changed and i've come to terms with it. It has been about 2 months from our split and I feel that deleting from my facebook and msn is what I need to do to let myself heal.

I also have another dilema, I think I like another girl in my Maths class we talk loads she sits next to me we giggle and the teacher normally tells her to shut up but she seems so busy like today i asked her what she did over her weekend and she is just working over saturday and sunday! I really like her but neither do I know if she likes me or she wants a relationship or if i'm even ready for one. I really stuck in my mind dwelling on the past wanting to move on, of course I don't want her to be a rebound relationship it would be harsh on her due to her last bf cheating on her I don't want to put her through the misery of any kind that I have been with the sleepless nights etc.

Thanks for your help Alex.

Do not start dating this girl you think you like, why? because your not even over your ex..plus you dont know if its the end to that relationship yea you brokeup but theres still a chance, so I say dont date till those feelings you have for your ex died out..and then persue the new girl.

Archived