The moment when I won. And gods way of sayin sorry

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Hi friends...

just wanted to inform you that im very happy right now.

I was left devasted when my ex left me and within a week started a new relation.After a lot of crying and self counselling i got back to my feet and moved ahead. Decided not to fall in love again but concentrate on life and my career.

Today after almost a year my ex called me. And i didnt pick up the phone.She called me more than 50 times today. All i did was keep the phone in silent mode.She came to my new college to visit me, and was enquiring about me from some of my college mates. The moment i saw her i left the place. Then an sms came. "My ex broke up with me today. Im sorry for causing you all that pain. I know this is how god is punishing me. I really want to meet you. Do you still love me? I love you a lot, and cant forget you. Without u i feel empty. Please come back.****"

and guess what i replied???

"Though i pity your state right now, i cant help but text you back. Remember i was the mad person. I still am. For you I lost all my friends in college. I lost a year of my academic career. And i was left to rot on my own. Remember the days ****? All my best wishes for you and your family. And never dare to call me or come at my place. Because it was over the moment you slept with that guy.Goodbye."

Yes it was rude.. and it hurt myself a lot. But im happy.

"Though i pity your state right now, i cant help but text you back. Remember i was the mad person. I still am. For you I lost all my friends in college. I lost a year of my academic career. And i was left to rot on my own. Remember the days ****? All my best wishes for you and your family. And never dare to call me or come at my place. Because it was over the moment you slept with that guy.Goodbye."

Has she replied to this at all?

Good for you! I can't believe she started out her text with "my ex broke up with me today." It screams OH MY GOD, I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE." She's only coming back cuz she got kicked to the curb. I'm glad you see through her BS. Good job!

That wasn't rude at all!! You were being honest about how you felt!! Good for you!!

So, she left you for HER ex? Jeez, if I had a dollar for everytime i've heard one of these stories on ENA. Why can't people leave their freaking exes ALONE? Of course, I have a personal issue with that crap cuz my ex was messing around with HIS ex.

Anyway, good riddance to old rubbish. I hope she begs and pleads to get back with you, and that you continue to ignore her. Or, better yet, change your number.

I agree with Shemo. There's people in this world that can't go without being in a relationship. It's really weird. It's like they depend on it. Just weird. My ex hopped from one guy, to me, then to the newest one.

I don't know what makes them do it...but if I had to guess, I would have to say insecurity or a lack of close friends. She didn't have many friends. On the other hand, I have a good group of really close friends, both male and female. When she left me, I had them to fall back on, she really didn't have anyone.

What you did wasn't rude. You just proved to her that you're not a toy that can be picked up when she wants to play and put in the closet when she is bored. You don't want a chick like this anyways. People like this are always calculating their next move and always keeping their eye open for the next attractive person to give them attention.

You played this one correctly, my friend.

why im feeling sad now?

should i give in.. damn.. after a long time im down with a bottle. im feeling so bad. i still love her.. i put up a high face infront of her.. but in me im so weak.. so lonely.. someone help me... i wont be over her ever.. but ill never forgive her.. i wish i could die right now... i wish i had a time machine...

i dont want to take her back.. i never will... but i wish.. i wish that i could be happy someday.. ive become a career maniac... who is so confident about life and stuff... but somewhere i still wish i had someone to hold on..

You will find her someday be patient.

I hear ya, same here, career, career, career...but I wish I had someone too. Oh well...maybe one day.

yes maybe one day.. ill keep faith on me.. sorry mate i just started drinking after a long time.. ill finish it today.. seems it understands me right now... i need sleep.. im feeling used...

nd listening to a lot of crazy and angry music... ive got an album release next month.. wish me luck..

Archived