Is the ball in my court now?

mr_m4x

So she dropped a present for my family on Saturday and we spoke face to face for like 10 minutes for the first time in almost 2 months. And on Sunday I broke NC to thank her for the present. She did answer.

I admit it, I was very hyped about that and immediately jumped to the conclusion that she wanted to get back with me.

Now it's been 2 days and my head is a little bit cooler right now and I have been thinking about this whole situation. I spoke to a friend yesterday and she told me what I think fits my situation the most. She bought and delivered the present so I knew that she still cares and that she'd be open for a second chance. Not like "Take me back right now please!", more of a "I'm sorry I screwed up, I'd like to have a second shot if you think I can have one".

Aside from her body language on Saturday, here's another fact (as forsakenlove would say "Those games we play"), last week when she realized that I had blocked her on MSN, Facebook and Google chat, she also disappeared. But today she's everywhere, and still blocked!

I want to give it a second shot with her but I don't know if I'm reading too much between the lines or if she is in fact giving me a sign that she wants to give it another try.

Should I make a move or wait for another sign form her? I'm afraid that if I wait too much, this window of opportunity will be closed when I decide to make a move. I leave on Wednesday on a 5 day trip to Miami.

Yeah, I thought about that too, going from NC to LC slowly.

What I don't know is if I should do it before I leave (tonight or tomorrow) or wait a week until I come back. I like the option of doing it when I come back, I won't look so eager!

I know we have a shot at working things out and starting over. I just don't want to blow it by either moving too fast or too slow. I'd give everything I have just to know when it's the right time to make a move. I think that the more time I take, the lesser my chances are. NC has brought her here but NC can also push her away.

And I DO want to start over, this is something worth fighting for!

I'm just clueless about what to do and when to do it

The ball's not in my court anymore.

I unblocked her from all 3 chats.

Let's see if she contacts me. She knows I'm leaving tomorrow so she might do it tonight (although I don't expect her to do it until after I return on monday).

I'll keep you updated!

Archived