Jump to content

Is the ball in my court now?


mr_m4x

Recommended Posts

So she dropped a present for my family on Saturday and we spoke face to face for like 10 minutes for the first time in almost 2 months. And on Sunday I broke NC to thank her for the present. She did answer.

 

I admit it, I was very hyped about that and immediately jumped to the conclusion that she wanted to get back with me.

 

Now it's been 2 days and my head is a little bit cooler right now and I have been thinking about this whole situation. I spoke to a friend yesterday and she told me what I think fits my situation the most. She bought and delivered the present so I knew that she still cares and that she'd be open for a second chance. Not like "Take me back right now please!", more of a "I'm sorry I screwed up, I'd like to have a second shot if you think I can have one".

 

Aside from her body language on Saturday, here's another fact (as forsakenlove would say "Those games we play"), last week when she realized that I had blocked her on MSN, Facebook and Google chat, she also disappeared. But today she's everywhere, and still blocked!

 

I want to give it a second shot with her but I don't know if I'm reading too much between the lines or if she is in fact giving me a sign that she wants to give it another try.

 

Should I make a move or wait for another sign form her? I'm afraid that if I wait too much, this window of opportunity will be closed when I decide to make a move. I leave on Wednesday on a 5 day trip to Miami.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, I thought about that too, going from NC to LC slowly.

 

What I don't know is if I should do it before I leave (tonight or tomorrow) or wait a week until I come back. I like the option of doing it when I come back, I won't look so eager!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I know we have a shot at working things out and starting over. I just don't want to blow it by either moving too fast or too slow. I'd give everything I have just to know when it's the right time to make a move. I think that the more time I take, the lesser my chances are. NC has brought her here but NC can also push her away.

 

And I DO want to start over, this is something worth fighting for!

 

I'm just clueless about what to do and when to do it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The ball's not in my court anymore.

 

I unblocked her from all 3 chats.

 

Let's see if she contacts me. She knows I'm leaving tomorrow so she might do it tonight (although I don't expect her to do it until after I return on monday).

 

I'll keep you updated!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...