Keeping a Guard Up

sweetooth

I've always been told, and much more recently by a guy I'm currently seeing that I'm "holding back" or having my "guard up". In a way I do see this but then again I'm a rather independent "tough chick". So I guess my question is, how do I learn to keep my guard down? Be more affectionate (I've always held back on PDA except for when I used to be in highschool lol), talk more about my feelings...? Thanks.

It's all about self-philosophy; everyone has a different idea about how close to let a person inside of your world. Me personally, everyone starts off with a clean slate - everybody. But if you give me a reason not to trust you or a reason to doubt you, that's it.

you sound a lot like me. i don't think it has any thing to do with pda but it has to do with you opening up and sharing yourself with some one - emotionally. i don't think it's any thing that can be forced but comes with time, a loong time. you just have to find the right person to be comfortable enough with in order to do so. it's very scary making yourself vulnerable to some one, but when they do the same in return, it's pretty special.

Scared To Be On Camera ? [WATCH THI...
Scared To Be On Camera ? [WATCH THIS!]

Archived