hurting a lot right now

i don't know what it is about sundays.

i was thinking about her as usual, trying to not care or anything, just letting the thoughts come. i guess i'm letting nature take it's course and i'll forget as soon as i'm ready.

i took a nap and i woke up violently trembling and shaking. cold sweats, a pounding headache. my body temperature is extremely high, i feel sick to my stomach. i feel like crying, everything hurts right now and i don't want to hurt anymore. i want to be better than this. i don't want this to best me. i'm in so much pain. the most i've ever been in, in my life.

somebody tell me it gets better. somebody let me know that i won't remember the hurt she put me through. that she lied to my face and cheated on me. somebody tell me that i won't care about her anymore, that i will forget her and it takes more time. i'm afraid to date or get close to anyone because of that betrayal. i feel so alone and hurt.

i thought i knew her and this is what happens. my head feels like it's going to blow up.

Stay strong man. My fiance dumped me two weeks ago and I learned today she is already with a co-worker. She told me she was faithful until we broke up, but I see through it. So I dont know what to tell you, except that you're not alone. Im hurting right here with you.

I know how you feel. I woke up at 4am just feeling hurt and lonely.

Sundays are hard because my exh, who divorced me 3 years ago, and I used to go to the farmers market and do fun things...Sunday was like, our day, to relax and be together. Now I've had 2 failed relationships since then, and I still miss him so much.

My most recent ex lied to me so much, I'm still having trouble getting over it and, like you, I am skeptical of whether I'll be able to trust anyone ever again. I wish I had more comforting words. It gives me comfort just to come on this forum and try to help others. Thank you for your posting.

Stay strong man. My fiance dumped me two weeks ago and I learned today she is already with a co-worker. She told me she was faithful until we broke up, but I see through it. So I dont know what to tell you, except that you're not alone. Im hurting right here with you.

Ouch man, keep strong. I'm in the trenches with you.

I know how you feel. I woke up at 4am just feeling hurt and lonely.

Sundays are hard because my exh, who divorced me 3 years ago, and I used to go to the farmers market and do fun things...Sunday was like, our day, to relax and be together. Now I've had 2 failed relationships since then, and I still miss him so much.

My most recent ex lied to me so much, I'm still having trouble getting over it and, like you, I am skeptical of whether I'll be able to trust anyone ever again. I wish I had more comforting words. It gives me comfort just to come on this forum and try to help others. Thank you for your posting.

Thank you for posting. I pray that you feel better. 3 years? Have you really let go?

I know what you mean, the weekends are harder for me than usual. But I have noticed that they've been going by an awful lot faster. My boyfriend of 2 years dumped me about 3 weeks ago now, out of the blue, and he was already back on the dating sites, etc before we even broke up. I guess it was over in his mind but he mentioned he forgot to tell me? Don't know how that works.

I found it extremely helpful that whenever I had a moment of weakness where I felt like contacting him, I just wrote down on Wordpad or on paper what I would say to him, then immediately get rid of it right after. That way it's out of my mind completely. Also, making a list of all the things you disliked about the person or the relationship itself can make you realise how lucky you are to be out of it. Just remember, she's someone else's problem now.

I try remembering all the bad and with the bad comes the good. I'm dealing with just my own hurt. Today was one of the worse. I just want this to end and be happy again. Tired of hurting.

I hate weekends, miss her waaaay too much for my own good. i don't even know why b/c she's the devil.

I'm not trying to demonize my ex, but she pulled a heartless move. I got burned, I just want to stop crying over her and feeling so damn sad.

Sorry push buddy. Sitting here on the couch with tears streaming down my face. When will it stop hurting? I'm with you.

Same, I cry in my room alone. Trying to tough this out. I hope you feel better. I feel a little better, but the hurt is starting to manifest itself into stomach pains. My heart ache isn't so bad now. A good cry helped me. I think I'm going to spend the next 15 minutes grieving. Try to embrace the pain.

What do you do to cope?

Push, I know it sucks, but you have to stay strong.

As soon as I started to say "I hate her" (even when I didn't) I felt better. It's OK to lie to yourself about how you REALLY feel if you need to do it to move on.

I'm dealing with losing my ex (again) and trying to keep 8 day girl out of my life. It's very, very hard. Not to mention I was shot down by another girl because I'm "too skinny". Oh frigging well. Their loss. I know I deserve better than I've had, and so do you.

It's not worth the pain and heartache you're suffering. Demonize the ex, let go of the pain, and start to fight ANY thoughts about her at all. Say, out loud, to yourself, that you are better than her, stronger than her, and don't need her - every single time ANY sort of thought of her pops in your head. Remind yourself, over and over, why she's such a b---- for cheating on you and leaving you for another guy, and DO NOT idolize her.

It's a long, hard struggle, but it does help to "make her evil" in a sense. You take her off the pedestal you put her on while dating, and remember that she's just another crazy person in this world, and she truly has proven that she doesn't deserve your love.

must be something in the air... cause I'm feeling blue today.

I haven't missed my ex in a while... I was feeling great this past week... and all of the sudden early this evening I started missing him. Why?... I shouldn't miss a guy who walks out on me and doesn't call to see how I am. I haven't heard from him since he left 4 weeks ago.... why am I missing him?

Ugggg.

must be something in the air... cause I'm feeling blue today.

I haven't missed my ex in a while... I was feeling great this past week... and all of the sudden early this evening I started missing him. Why?... I shouldn't miss a guy who walks out on me and doesn't call to see how I am. I haven't heard from him since he left 4 weeks ago.... why am I missing him?

Ugggg.

Because you're human and once you've grown accustomed to somebody, it's hard not to feel connected to them in some way.

Most dumpers don't even have to deal with it, because there is usually another person involved. Well, in my face there was.

^^^^^^

I guess you are right. I just can't believe he hasn't called in all this time... it absolutely total fn amazes me. I wonder who the heck I was dating all this time. I don't think he has another girl... he couldn't handle it... he can't handle emotions which is why he left... the last thing he wants right now is another woman I'm sure. He just wants to be alone... how pathetic.

I just sit here and think he has got to me one of the most cold hearted man I know. At least with my other break-ups, there were arguments that allowed some type of closure... this guy... nothing. I dated him for a year... and I have no idea who he is today... that's scary.

^^^^^^

I guess you are right. I just can't believe he hasn't called in all this time... it absolutely total fn amazes me. I wonder who the heck I was dating all this time. I don't think he has another girl... he couldn't handle it... he can't handle emotions which is why he left... the last thing he wants right now is another woman I'm sure. He just wants to be alone... how pathetic.

I just sit here and think he has got to me one of the most cold hearted man I know. At least with my other break-ups, there were arguments that allowed some type of closure... this guy... nothing. I dated him for a year... and I have no idea who he is today... that's scary.

I guess that's how break ups are. You get really close and then you become total strangers. I guess the holiday blues are catching up with me. I don't feel as hurt right now. Thank goodness. I do however think about her, no warm feelings, but hurt. Trying to think of every reason of why she isn't right for me.

It does get better-my ex cheated on me and it took me a year and a half to get over it fully-you have everyone here on ENA. Think of it as a form of detox, you are purging yourself of her dishonestly. When times get really hard and if you feel like you just cant take much more, journal, or read the bible (dont know if you're religious but it works for me) and maybe just cry it out. Her cheating was NEVER about you, thats something I had to learn and very much a hurdle that I had to get over to start the real healing process. Do you tell yourself that?

It does get better-my ex cheated on me and it took me a year and a half to get over it fully-you have everyone here on ENA. Think of it as a form of detox, you are purging yourself of her dishonestly. When times get really hard and if you feel like you just cant take much more, journal, or read the bible (dont know if you're religious but it works for me) and maybe just cry it out. Her cheating was NEVER about you, thats something I had to learn and very much a hurdle that I had to get over to start the real healing process. Do you tell yourself that?

I know her cheating had nothing to do with me. I never did anything wrong. I treated her as if I were to treat myself. With love and respect. Always honest and mature about things.

I just don't like how I carried myself when she broke up with me and how I'm handling things now. I'm being such a baby.

=/

if it takes me 1.5yrs to get over this guy, I'll shoot myself... that * * * * of a man is not worth that much of my time...](*,)

purging... I like that...

I just hate him... I hate him for setting me up for this. I hate him that he was so kind to me... and was sooooooooooo pushy in the beginning... and I tolerated it and never said a word. I overlooked SO many things about him... his pushiness... his neediness... so much stuff... only so he coudl lure me in... and then boom.. he leaves.

arggggg... why am I having a hard time tonight... I was fine this past week... dang.

sorry push... if I'm hijacking your thread... please forgive me

if it takes me 1.5yrs to get over this guy, I'll shoot myself... that * * * * of a man is not worth that much of my time...](*,)

purging... I like that...

I just hate him... I hate him for setting me up for this. I hate him that he was so kind to me... and was sooooooooooo pushy in the beginning... and I tolerated it and never said a word. I overlooked SO many things about him... his pushiness... his neediness... so much stuff... only so he coudl lure me in... and then boom.. he leaves.

arggggg... why am I having a hard time tonight... I was fine this past week... dang.

sorry push... if I'm hijacking your thread... please forgive me

it doesn't matter. as long as you get to say what you wanted to say. i'm not picky, i just want to be HEALED

I know what you mean push. Sundays seems like the day to relax and enjoy with your loved one and for us its the day to "think" about our once-loved ones. ugg I hate it. I use to look forward to the weekends and now all i want to do is work work work so i dont have time to think too much about it. I'm still awaiting the day that my heart and mind are free of him..heck its been 9 months already but we have to remind ourselves that life won't let us be unhappy forever - there just has to be some light at the end of the tunnel for us. We are good people that got cheated on so there has to be someone better for us out there...we just have to wait i guess. Hang in there, everyday gets closer!

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived