Confused maybe a broken rib?

LittleInuit
The Scary Man Story - Horror Storie...
The Scary Man Story - Horror Stories Reaction - Scary Stories Reaction Time ASMR - Darkpedia

First off, I am prone to weird things happening to me. An example was one day I stepped backwards and I blow out my knee and all the ligaments around it also. Well, a couple of hours ago, I started laughing. Well, then I started crying because it hurt too much. So I kind of clutched my sideish area and felt something. So I lifted up my shirt, and sure enough my rib is jutted out like two inches from where its supposed to be. I'm not in agonising pain, I just feel really uncomfortable, and I can like feel that something is where its not supposed to be. (I hope that made sense) So it hurts to breathe too deeply, or exhale to fast, and definatly when I laugh. But, its not like agonising pain so I don't think its a broken rib. I showed it to my mom, and she noticed it so it wasn't just me. She thinks its either a lump or a broken rib. My thing is, can you break your rib by doing nothing? I didn't hit it or anything. I dunno. Its annoying me. Mom doesn't really like taking me to the doctor sooo I'm just wondering whats going on.

ok well, today its a lot different then yesterday night. I agree. I don't think I broke a rib because my friend broke one and like he could do anything without being in pain. I'm maybe thinking somethings inflamed. It's still poking out (I was hoping it would go down over night) And it still is very uncomfortable to breathe. I don't know if its just a small problem and not to worry about it, or should I get it checked out. Mom's not very helpful because quite frankly she doesn't care.

Yeah I got it looked at. I don't think the doc liked me too much. Ever watched Knocked UP? Remember the Asian doctor guy? Yeah, he looked and acted just like him. He kept asking me question and never letting me answer. Haha, anyways not a broken rib, I had x-rays. He said I pulled a muscle under my rib. My dad was wondering if I should wrap it up because it is still poking out two days later. I dunno. Any opinions?

Archived