Do guys date bi girls

yeawutever
If He Likes You He'll Do This -...
If He Likes You He'll Do This - Harsh Truth

Oh yeah, guys usually love it. I did date one guy who was turned off by it but he was the rare exception. I'm not bi but I have done stuff with girls.

I think some guys think bi= greater possibility of a threesome. Plus, your girlfriend with another girl is endless fantasies.

I've been with a few bi girls. Not strange at all. It's not really a big turn on or off for me. Whatever boats your float. However, if you're getting serious about a bi then you better be getting some indication if she leans more toward men or more toward women. You don't want to be falling in love with a woman who is actually, deep down, more taken by women.

I also think that bi, in general, tends to be a younger phenomenon. Sure, there are older bisexuals, but they're not nearly as prevalent. Usually, most people end up jumping off that fence over time.

One thing is for sure though.... bisexuals have a HUGE dating pool. It's really not fair to the rest of us now is it?

First no let me start off that no I'm straight, thus don't like girls. So reason I was wondering is because just recently my b/f told me that he would not mind if I were to be bi, that he likes girls that like girls. Now ain't that weird, really are guys into that?

i don't think guys look for bi girls per se, but a lot of guys do see it as a plus to watch their girl with another girl, and have a chance to join in. It's a very common fantasy men have. Of course not all guys think this way, but a good majority do.

i don't think guys look for bi girls per se, but a lot of guys do see it as a plus to watch their girl with another girl, and have a chance to join in. It's a very common fantasy men have. Of course not all guys think this way, but a good majority do.

My fantasies seem to typically involve my girlfriend (or sometimes ex girlfriend) with another guy. I know I'm weird that way. I haven't found a lot of other men with similar inclinations. Maybe there's a support group out there somewhere for men like me.

a lot of guys do see it as a plus to watch their girl with another girl, and have a chance to join in. It's a very common fantasy men have. Of course not all guys think this way, but a good majority do.

Umm, ok but wouldn't that be cheating, since you're not doing it with your SO.

My fantasies seem to typically involve my girlfriend (or sometimes ex girlfriend) with another guy. I know I'm weird that way. I haven't found a lot of other men with similar inclinations. Maybe there's a support group out there somewhere for men like me.

That's not weird at all. Everyone has their own thing haha

Being bi is not a turn-on for me. When I am dating someone, thoughts of them being with someone else (regardless of gender) is not a positive thing for me. Dating a bi female would probably be a little too much for me to handle unless she was fine with being exclusive, plus I have no desire to have a threesome. If she was bi and we clicked and she didn't push for an open relationship, then I would be ok with it. This is one of the few areas where I'm pretty traditional. I would expect her to be as loyal to me as I am to her, and if she chose to act differently it shows me she doesn't respect me that much.

Umm, ok but wouldn't that be cheating, since you're not doing it with your SO.

Every relationship is different, has different views on cheating. I am actually bi, and my current boyfriend doesn't care. My best friend and I hook up once in awhile, and he couldn't care less. I would never have a threesome with him, and he knows that. He doesn't consider it cheating because it's not another guy. Other guys would feel differently about it..

If she was bi and we clicked and she didn't push for an open relationship, then I would be ok with it. This is one of the few areas where I'm pretty traditional. I would expect her to be as loyal to me as I am to her, and if she chose to act differently it shows me she doesn't respect me that much.

True, commitment means staying loyal and truthful to your SO regardless of the gender.

You can still be loyal and truthful if your partner knows about it, ad doesn't mind.

This is a "shades of grey" matter that will of course differ with every couple. Based on my definition (which is not the "right" one, just mine), yes, revealing the information is honest, but I wouldn't call it loyal.

Most guys love it for really pathetic reasons. I'm bi, but I'm exclusive. I wouldn't have 3somes. I wouldn't makeout with a chick i wasn't with at a party no matter how drunk I was. You couldn't pay me to wh0re around either sex.

Being bi, as someone else said, is usually a state for most girls, because they think it's cool. Sorry to say, they're just plain ol' $luts, not bisexuals at all (not saying that there arent $luts that ARE really bisexual, but most these teenyboppers running around making out with each other at parties are all straight)

There's a lot of stigma around bisexuals and I think we cop a worse deal than gays and lesbians, to be honest.

Yea, everyone varies so in reality we may never know what the exact rules of a relationship should be. You all types from commited relationships (the most common type, that almost anyone stays on), bi doing it with other girls while being with their guy, casual dating, friends with benefit type and off course swingers.

But I guess what is common is that any type of relationship must have rules and limits.

I also think that bi, in general, tends to be a younger phenomenon. Sure, there are older bisexuals, but they're not nearly as prevalent. Usually, most people end up jumping off that fence over time.

I a way I agree with you. Most people who are "out" as bi are younger, but I think that has to do with our monogamous society, once you are in a long term relationship with one person everyone assumes you are gay or straight and if you only want to be with that one person you don't really need to tell people your bi, but that doesn't really change who you are attracted to.

Yeah, the appeal of a bi girl is that she could possibly be open to a FFM 3-some. Strictly straight girls can not do that, by definition, as they don't want anything to do with another woman.

Unfortunately for me, my wife hates the vag

I really doubt a guy would turn down a woman as a potential girlfriend because she wasn't bi though.

AHH my ex had mentioned while we were datting she fooled around with other girls before no big thing it's all part of growing up and experimenting and yes it is a slight turn on

but there was a time in our datting when we were serrious she had mentioned about bringing another girl into the picture. I was totaly against it.

Yes if I was casualy datting her and din't think much of a future with her I would have said sure bing all the girls you want home would be fun but I was thinking of marrying this girl so I was against another woman guy or whatever. I didnt see it as a turn on I saw it as a Bit of infedelity.

Now some guys are ok with another girl in the picture for me if I am serriosu about somoen it is you and me and no one else. I don't care if my ex wanted to bring home Lisa Loeb for a few nights of fun I wouldn't have it and I think Lisa Loeb is the hottest girl on the planet

Yeah, the appeal of a bi girl is that she could possibly be open to a FFM 3-some. Strictly straight girls can not do that, by definition, as they don't want anything to do with another woman.

Unfortunately for me, my wife hates the vag

I really doubt a guy would turn down a woman as a potential girlfriend because she wasn't bi though.

Your wife sounds totally normal to me. Straight women don't want anything to do with another woman, anymore than a str8 guy would want to go to bed with another guy!

this is meant to say what? "Being bi, as someone else said, is usually a state for most girls, because they think it's cool. Sorry to say, they're"

what are you trying to say.. that MOST girls are bi.. that's simply not true!

Maybe you are bi, but doesn't mean MOST girls are.

I know some guys who seek out bi girls for the "experience". I doubt most guys would not refuse to date a girl who was bi, but i must say that your guy telling you that it would be cool if you were bi, when he knows you are NOT, isn't very cool. What does he gain by this? Making you insecure?

Would he feel very secure if you said to him "i'd be very okay if you were bi, i think it would be cool"?

Archived