blink_guy

ok so today while my girlfriend and iw as fooling around, i felt the string of my gfs tampon. so this was the first time for me where sex with period was ever an issue just because situation never occurred. so i guess my question is what are your opinions on sex whiel the girl is having her period? and maybe some description of what might happen?

I'm fine with it and my partners were all fine with it too.

A description? For me personally it has never been messy. I prefer not to have sex on the first day of my period because that day is usually quite heavy (and I'm usually not in the mood), but after that I have no problem. I don't receive oral during my period.

If you're concerned about mess just put a towel under her. Or have sex in the shower.

We lay out a towel underneath. Its really not that messy and least not for me. There might just be a little bit of blood that gets on the towel and some on your penis afterwards. As a girl I really don't mind period sex, I rather enjoy it. I'm not sure about the guy. Some are okay with it, some not. You might be turned off by the smell of blood though.

I've had sex on my period before. My boyfriend doesnt mind.

However, I will never do it again when I am heavy.

When I was on Depo for like 3 months I had spotting all the time, and that was are only way for sex. His fingers got blood on him and so did he when he went in, but that was it. However, I never truly had an ACTUAL period.

So when we did it a week or so ago when I was on the FULL BLOWN thing, it was a MESS. There was blood EVERYWHERE and we had to put a towel under us and even then it was still on the bed, walls, my face, and the back of my thighs, everywhere. So we had to take a long shower to wash it all off. It was like plaster. Yeah, NEVER again!

But then we did it again 2 days after, and it was much lighter so it was okay.

Archived