What are the funniest pet names you've ever heard?

AuthenticAuthor

Learn English Via Listening | Begin...
Learn English Via Listening | Beginner Level | Lesson 6 | My First Pet

A while ago I met this fun and wonderful woman, and we hit it off very well and are now quite close. We exchange e-mails now and then, just to check up how each of us is doing, and now I've found myself, for the first time in my life, being given a pet-name from someone I have strong feelings for. Correction: multiple pet names, including Sweetie, Hun and Hunny. Not that I mind at all ( far from it), it just got me to thinking about what other pet-names are out there, especially which ones are the funniest. That way I can throw her some random yet funny pet names now and then, for laughs.

Any ideas?

My bf & I send texts a lot & we sometimes joke about pet names. He called me "snookums" & "snugglywuggly". haha

I always call him babe or baby. Sometimes I say his name funny & he thinks I'm calling him "Kitty". He doesn't really like that one..

My ex called me hunny so now I despise being called that. Dramatic I know...

He's Sugarbear and I'm Babycakes

Okay, you may be too young for this, but Sugar Crisp cereal commercials had the animated Sugar Bear as their "spokesbear" for the cereal. He was always stealing "granny's" box of Sugar Crisp. At least your boyfriend doesn't call you 'Granny" to match "Sugarbear". LOL

Okay, you may be too young for this, but Sugar Crisp cereal commercials had the animated Sugar Bear as their "spokesbear" for the cereal. He was always stealing "granny's" box of Sugar Crisp. At least your boyfriend doesn't call you 'Granny" to match "Sugarbear". LOL

I totally remember Sugarbear from the sugarcrisp cereal (one of my personal favorite)... but don't remember him stealing "granny's" box of cereal, that's funny!! LOL I just looked up some old commercials, and even a full-length cartoon with Sugarbear! =)

I used to talk to this guy and I'd call him Android affectionately- his name was Andre.

I always call people muffin, munchkin or lovebug.

lol my brothers name is Andre we call him Fatty or Landolf.

My brother Marcus I call just Ark or even Mr. Ark

lol but I have heard of some bad ones. I have a cousin named Applehead (She's 26 with a kid and EVERYONE still calls her applehead). Yes, I even have a cousin Poopie. Seriously. My aunt said she always pooped in her paints when she was little and now shes like 18 or so. I don't know if they still call her that but I assume so.

Also have a cousin nicknamed loli (like lolipop). Another cousin of mine has a pet name of Gordo which is Spanish for fat because my grandmother thought he was a fat baby.

Archived