i dont understand...

Blackhawk2009

why no girls are attracted to me when i am doing everything right. I go up to them talk to them and strike up a conversation and they just find these "other" guys so much better. They don't even look that much different from me, i can't be that ugly....i know im not..i mean i think im good looking..i have had girlfriends...why can't i meet anyone else..i feel like there is some force preventing me.

I just want to meet people but no one gives me a chance and i dont understand why...i know im doing everything right...and then like the group of girls im with at the party tonight obsess over this stupid guy when he is not even good looking and hes a retard..he didnt even talk....how the hell.

im thinking of just getting away from the parties..there is no point..either im doing something wrong or the people there suck..

it just really hurts sometimes...lost my g/f to her ex and now im just lonely and i want someone just like her...i was happy..content...enjoying life...now i just want it back..i want the love back

Don't worry. Sometimes you have to go through some rough spots in life. Remember that your life follows the seasons like nature does. Times like you and I are going through suck but look back on your life and realize that in order for you to really appreciate the good you have to go through the bad. It's just part of the process man. Stay strong and before you know it you'll be back on top again! These times in our lives are our tests...

yea i agree..like the age 18-21 i just want to get over with already..i feel like its such a waste of life i cant do anything and i cant meet anyone..

this is what i feel and why i never tried to date much during high school as well.

I would try volunteer work, swing dancing classes, maybe working on a community theater production. Of course it's not as bad as you describe - you just recently had a girlfriend!

yeah, that's what i was thinking. hawk, i thought you were meeting girls all the time and hooking up? that was my last thought.

you just seem so concerned on having a gf now now now now i bet you are coming off as a pushover.

I am 20 too and this is exactly how it is. I know how you feel. Treat the girl like crap, for some reason they love it and want more. You're nice or somewhat educated= a pushover? I am in the same boat man.

The funny thing is- they'll complain "O, I can't stand guys...blah, blah...I want a nice guy." Then when they have a chance at that, they miss the "drama". Lose/lose situation I feel, at our age.

I am 20 too and this is exactly how it is. I know how you feel. Treat the girl like crap, for some reason they love it and want more. Your nice= a pushover? I am in the same boat man.

The funny thing is- they'll complain "O, I can't stand guys...blah, blah...I want a nice guy." Then when they have a chance at that, they miss the "drama". Lose/lose situation I feel, at our age.

usually the guys your age are out having a good time and not really caring about a girl's feelings. this is why those guys look like they treat girls like crap. but that is exciting at that age cause the girls like to go out, get wild, etc. those guys attract them. they aren't the wallflower concerned about the girl's feelings taking her on dates to olive garden.

Going to parties...I have found that I don't really find any of those girls attractive. So predictable...they're a dime a dozen. I'd rather have a girl I can have fun with at stuff like that, but also outside that environment.

And I didn't say anything about being so serious- taking them to olive garden or something, showering them with praise and gifts- all that stuff.

True Beauty Consists Not In Beautif...
True Beauty Consists Not In Beautiful Appearance But In Inner Beauty Of Character

Archived