Returning something to the ex yes or no???

OK well as many of you know me and my ex broke up in March of this year. She is a very disturbed individual as the way I see it. I am sure she has some issues that she needs to deal with.

She was not a very nice person and did and said some horrible things to me.

Shes the ex that aslo truned to being a prostitute.

Well the last time we spoke was in late Aug when I tried to help her stop doing the prostitute thing and she turned mean on me and kicked me out of her house.

We haven't talkd since then despite my pleas to try and help her.

Well I was going through some papers and stuff in the house and came accross her award certificate that she got from school. It was a nice certificate congratulating her on her academic achievments for the year.

I am wondering should I give it to her??? I don't have her phone number because she changed her number on me but I was thinking should I just mail it to her???

I wasn'tthinking of writting anything with it just sticking it in an envelope and mailing it to her

What you guys think?

Ahh well. I am a cruel one.

The way I look at it, it's not his property and on top of that, it's a minuscule amount of effort and money to mail it.

I just wouldn't feel right about disposing of something that does not belong to me.

The way I look at it, it's not his property and on top of that, it's a minuscule amount of effort and money to mail it.

I just wouldn't feel right about disposing of something that does not belong to me.

I understand. I am one of those people who likes throwing away stuff that relate to an ex. So personally I'd throw it away. However, I can see how mailing to her would probably be the more mature choice.

Yeah I am going to mail it to her with no message or anything.

I don't think she doesn't care about it I just think that it got put away and she thought it was lost.

I did e-mail her but last time I e-mailed her she said she was going to change her e-mail address. So I don't know if she got the e0-mail asking for her address so I could mail it.

I guess I will run an overt opperation and go to her apt and get her address and then mail it.

What a bunch of BS even after all this I still get troubbled by her.

When I did send her the e-mail I got a huge sinking feeling in my stomach

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived