at a panic attack right now..

Belgian girl

I just would love if there is/are someone/people willing to advice or convince me.

Fact is I felt/feel allergic so improves for me the chance to get a panic attack. Also I had to couch while drinking something, it was about a quarter ago. I still got in mind the idea of choking into something and that is the kind of foundation of my fear (disorder) (the fear of becoming unable to breath).

I often have had the response like: in case of really breathing in something, the person would find out immediately and it would result in coughing. So in case that didn´t happen even after more than a quarter I guess I may conclude there is no danger. Though I do feel really stressed and scared right now.

I'm sorry girl.

So let me see if I have this right...you feel allergic to something you just drank, or you feel as if you choked on it?

I feel your pain about the fear of not being able to breathe, that is what I feel when I get panic attacks too.

Is your attack going away now?

I usually have to get outside, preoccupy myself...keep moving through it until it passes.

HUGS.

Archived