Help making her come

jwilki

I was in a long term relationship and was able to make her come every time. She loved clitoral stimulation and was able to come real easily. On occasion, more than once.

Now I am with another girl and she is the complete opposite. She prefers pentration to clitoral stimulation and she tells me that it is extremely difficult for her to come. We had had sex a couple times, and I sometimes get her to tell me she's about to come, but it never works out. Sometimes hearing that is too hot and I have to stop to prevent from myself coming too soon. And it doesn't help that she's very very tight.

So I am looking for something to help out. I read somewhere that a lot of it is about making her comfortable. Ie, kissing her a lot, making foreplay last onger, etc. I often try to get her on the verge of begging during the foreplay before we have sex, but I still can't make her come.

So any tips? I imagine this is a fairly common problem, but it's still frustrating. And I've made every other girl come (not that's I've been with an awful lot of partners), so a lot of this is frustarting on the ego. Help is appreciated.

You say you've only had sex a couple of times - give it time, give it time. And there's no bigger turn-off than a guy who's REALLY TRYING TO MAKE YOU COME, rather than letting it all happen naturally. And, seriously, leave your ego out of it - that's the sort of thing she's probably sensing intuitively.

An orgasm for some people is a commitment, and it may take her a bit of time to relax sufficiently for her to come with you, regardless of what you do. This is something over which there's no conscious control.

So, relax, enjoy - this isn't a performance or a competition! And good luck!

Can she make herself come?

Can she show you how she likes it?

Has she talked you through it, showed you?

Is it extremely difficult for her to come, or does she just not know how? It's not very uncommon for girls to not pleasure themselves, explore themselves or know how to get themselves off.

I've generally heard its very rare to orgasm from penetration alone. I never have. Generally the penetration needs to be paired up with clitoral stimulation.

Which is why I'm think she may not know her body that well. Just my conclusion. She may say she's getting close, but is she really?

What works every time is you or her playing with her clitoris whilst your penetrating her, seriously.

or while performing oral sex....if ur into that sort of thing. Always worded like a charm for me. Ahhh the satisfaction of a woman orgasm lol i think I like it more than mine!....seriously

If you really want to make her have an orgasm then you need to know what she likes, this means that she has to know what she likes. I would start with having a discussion with her about what she likes and doesnt like, hopefully she has some experience with masturbation and will be able to share with you the information you seek. Start there before you move onto other techniques, because her not being able to orgasm has a lot to do with her.

I've always wondered why every man is exactly like every other man regarding achieving orgasms, and every woman is different than every other woman.

For men it's just stroking his shaft until he cums - pretty simple and straighforward.

But with women: for some it's clitoral, for others it's vaginal, for others it's impossible. Men really have to learn each woman's unique buttons and chemistry, and it does help if she already knows and can direct him.

I do appreciate the help, everyone. And yaa I kind of censored myself, trying not to be too vulgar. But basically, she said that only two people have ever made her able to come. I don't know how many times she has come, and I've learned to not ask questions where the answer may scare you. Point is though, she has come before. And one of the times was with a person she has only had sex with one, to my knowledge...

And I know the kind of sex she prefers, it's definietely rough sex, and I enjoy more sensual sex on occation but do try to get more rough for her. She also seems to respond better to that. However, I also know that desperation is a stinky cologne, and so maybe I am being too pushy with trying to make her come. That it will happen on her own. And she told me she doesn't masturbate very much at all. I understand that's extremely vague, but it seems like it's not a very big part of her life.

She also hates oral sex because she told me clitoral stimulation does nothing for her. Although maybe she just isn't into receiveing oral. But it seems like clitoral anything just doesn't do the trick.

So I suspect I'll just keep at it.

Ah, women orgasm with their minds. It's an inside job so to speak. Start by talking to her in a way she finds erotic. Talk to her about touching her. Talk to her about how she'd like to touch you. Pay her all of your attention. Don't make a move until she tells you what she wants. Ask her how it feels. Tell her what you want. Tell her how it feels. And then, um, take it from there.

(is it getting hot in here?)

What works every time is you or her playing with her clitoris whilst your penetrating her, seriously.

nope. does not work with every girl.

OP, stop bangin her for a second and do some finger play in there. if you can't last i mean. you can get her there i have faith in you.

Archived