Need some advice

TWonder

Has anyone participated in those online jobs? If so, can you tell me which ones are worth trying. Are the answering surveys ok and which ones? What about the work at home for moms? I checked the better business bureau for one company and they havent had any complaints, and they only want a little money to start. PLEASE tell me what you think. Im a fulltime student and work part time. I need to make some money some how at home because I have a 4 year old daughter and her father just got laid off yesterday. We have a couple of months before we run out of money. So I need a little help. Thanks. ANYONE!!!

I think there are some legitimate online jobs out there, but you have to be really careful. I'd say move on if they ask you for money first, regardless of what the bbb says... I mean, do you have to give money to any of your non-online jobs before starting it? I haven't. Plus, there are some online jobs where after you sign up, you have to have the right qualifications to be able to take a job, and that makes it even harder.

If you have a blog, you might want to check out payperpost . com, they pay you for advertising different things on your blog - but, you also have to fit their requirements, which means your blog should have at least 20 posts on it and should be at least 90 days old.

Also, if you have experience in this area, you can check out odesk. com, you can get online jobs here as an administrative assistant or data entry worker.

Are you a crafty person? If you are especially good at making something, you could try selling it online - I have several friends who make jewelry or knit, and sell their products online. I don't know how successful any of these things are, but they're a good place to look if you're trying the internet route. Good luck!

I wouldn't trust this so called online jobs. You never know what they would do with your personal information and like so far everyone's said that they may want money from. Just keep looking for a job in your town or nearest city or where ever it may be. At least by getting a job that doesn't deal with the internet you will get a pay check in your hand. So, I won't recommend doing the online job situation you'll never know what they may do to you.

I wouldn't mind an online job since it's taking longer than I thought to find a "real" one. I am also weary to actually start anything because I would be afraid it is a scam. Wish I knew if there were reliable ones, too!

Just remember if you do take a chance and spend some money, make sure its the amount youre willing to lose. And dont use your debit/visa card, purchase a visa reloadable gift card. Let me know if anything works out for you and I will do the same.

During my months of being unemployed I looked for jobs online and had a lot of trouble finding one. Eventually I did spend some money on a program that teaches you how to make money online, not through online jobs but by being your own boss and such.

I visit link removed often. This site is pretty good. They ask that members contact them if they find a scam. They try to post real jobs not ones that ask for money. And they email you whenever new jobs are added. There are A LOT of jobs on that site, newest start at the top, oldest the bottom. It might be worth looking into.

As well I am signed up to some survey sites. The problem with surveys though is that they have a “payment threshold” so until you make lets say 50 bucks from doing surveys you get no money until your payment threshold is reached... You may have seen some programs that say make 200 a day doing surveys or some dumb thing, chances of that are low... In my experience you can’t even do all the surveys emailed to you if you do not qualify. A couple sites I was signed up got shut down for no reason a while back, I had 20 dollars made with one and 43 something with the other, did I see the money? No, I didn’t...

Personally I find some survey sites to be extremely annoying. I will point out why below in point form...

- Surveys either pay you a little bit of money or just put your name in sweepstakes.

- You cannot join every site you see, some require you to be in certain countries.

- Some sites require you to do numerous surveys until they pay you a decent amount of money.

- It can take a year on some sites until you reach your payment threshold... So in other words you could be waiting a year until you get paid anything

- Be aware of sites that want money. A long time ago I payed 45 dollars to a site. Not to say the site was bad, but I paid 45 bucks for their survey data base which was just links to all the survey sites they used, 30 of those sites I could not sign up to because I live in Canada...

So if you do decide to try making some cash with surveys it does work but normally it takes a long time... Like I said up to a year. As well you ussually need to go in and click a collect button of some sorts to get payment, I have seen very few sites that automatically send you money when payment threoslhold is reached.

Might be a good idea to search google, some survey sites will come up for you, also might help to join a forum for working at home as well. I am a member of link removed and link removed both of these sites have a lot of info and people do hang there who are making money online.

I know everyone automatically says when they ask for money it is a scam, but not always. I am not saying you should spend your money either though, some programs are not worth the time after all. Half of the programs that want your money are just digital products from clickbank or comminsion junktion anyways. Most of the time I trust clickbank, but they do have some crappy programs, which isn’t their fault IMO, but the creators fault... And if you don’t know what clickbank is then just go to the site and learn more about them. As well clickbank ussually allows 60 day money back gurantee and yes they do give you your money back. I have purchased 5 different things from them before all the way from WoW gold tips to making money online and I got my money refunded on my credit card.

Technically I have been researching this stuff for over 2 years, but the first time around I quit, that was in 2005... Oblivously I do not make enough money to live off of, but I am working on it. The best advice I can give is to research online job sites, like the one I mentioned above for actual jobs, be careful though some probably are scams the site does not know which ones all are scams... Join forums for furthur research and of course search google.

Hopefully this helps you

Good luck!

^ sounds as much work as looking for a real job.

lol I guess so.

I did want to try to tell her everything I learned though, well not everything I have not shared every little detail that I know. This should be a start though. And probably a good way to avoid scam. I have been scammed before and it sucks big time lol.

Most of it is a lot of work but gets a little easier with time.

Archived