Depressed and falling into pieces...

Hi guys, just want to tell you the bad news in my entire life...

My girlfriend for 2 months just broke up with me earlier... The reason? it's because of our religion, she's a catholic and I'm a non trinitarian christian. She told me that she will never ever convert to our religion, I respect her wishes thats why I agree with the break-up...

Now... I just don't know what to do... I can't see if theres still a tomorrow waiting for me... I know theres still too many opportunities in my life but I just can't see my life in the future without her, I really love her...

Tell me guys, should I go NC, were still talking through SMS as of now and were studying in the same school... Damn! I really don't know what to say amd waht to do... Plwase help me guys...

hey fr0z3n... You know, religion can be a great problem... But somethings there, if she's not bothered to compromise her religion difference for your love, then what love is it man? I mean, its either this or something else. Thats the picture i get out of this. Not being a decision maker here, but i dont think she is worth it... And u shouldnt really compromise here and convert to nc or something, becuase she will always expect you to be compromising... dont let that happen... Right now you might be sad, but the thing is, somethings happen for the good... take it in that sense... My advice would be to move on....

I don't really want to compromise here, she haven't done anything yet... She said that even though she will try, what if it will not work... All she say is what if and that part of her is the one that killed our relationship... Now she's mad at at me and kept saying that I only think for myself, * * * ? She haven't done anything yet she always insist that nothing will happen...

How old are you? Religious differences can be big problem for marriage but if you're young, why not put it aside and see how things go. If either of you are really religious and it's imperative to date within your religions, two months is not a long time, shouldn't be too hard to let it go? But then again, two months is not a long time, is probably when you guys are madly in love...so why not put personal issues aside and try make things work. But remember, no matter how much you want to make it work, communication and honesty are the key.

Maybe just leave it the way it is.... if she loves you she will come back to you...give it a rest.. explain to her that for you love is more important than any such differences.. ok? Then tell her that continuing with such a relationship is just upto her... Ur all willing but if she cant sacrifice at all, i dont think u need to bother... ur not being selfish or anything...

Archived