Why cry over breaking up?

brendithebunny

Hey, I take offense to what you said. I'm 41 and single. My exh left me after 12 years because I became ill, and unfortunately, I selected 2 liars and narcissists after that. So, just because someone is "40 and single" doesn't mean they deserve it.

That being said, the OP sounds like a user who will in time reap some bad karma. Some people are homeless, honey, because they get sick, or life deals them a bad hand, through no fault of their own. Look at the economy right now, and all these people losing their jobs, purely because some bankers got greedy and handed out loans to people who should've never received them.

One day you'll probably experience enough pain and grow up enough to understand this. I hope not, but everyone gets kicked in the shins by life at some point, if you live long enough.

To everyone here how did you react after a long term relationship ended. How did you cope with it.

There was one time I was nearly engaged but he broke it off. The odd part is I went partying with my friends that day and it was as if nothing happened,didn't really care that much. The next day I was already talking to guys. I'm now currently in a 4 month old relationship. I don't mind if I had another break-up, guys come and go, it's not like I have to be attach to the guy.

I wonder why some people even cry over it, I don't.

I do. I guess because its the end. And I know everything won'tbe the same and I won't see him again.

When we break up I feel like he or me just died and I won't see him again or something. Plus the pain.. ouch. Never had a heart ache?(literally)

Hey, I take offense to what you said. I'm 41 and single. My exh left me after 12 years because I became ill, and unfortunately, I selected 2 liars and narcissists after that. So, just because someone is "40 and single" doesn't mean they deserve it.

That being said, the OP sounds like a user who will in time reap some bad karma. Some people are homeless, honey, because they get sick, or life deals them a bad hand, through no fault of their own. Look at the economy right now, and all these people losing their jobs, purely because some bankers got greedy and handed out loans to people who should've never received them.

One day you'll probably experience enough pain and grow up enough to understand this. I hope not, but everyone gets kicked in the shins by life at some point, if you live long enough.

Hey Sandrawg I am sorry I have offended you in anyway. My intention was not to offend anyone over 40 and single and You are right, people sometimes become who they are through no fault of their own. So i am sorry. I was just trying to give an example how one can use people as time goes by and one day they'll realize that one day. So i apologize. don't want to make any enemies at ENA

Hey Sandrawg I am sorry I have offended you in anyway. My intention was not to offend anyone over 40 and single and You are right, people sometimes become who they are through no fault of their own. So i am sorry. I was just trying to give an example how one can use people as time goes by and one day they'll realize that one day. So i apologize. don't want to make any enemies at ENA

No harm, no foul. I know you were just trying to make a point, but it's hard enough being my age and single w/out people thinking it's cuz I acted like your ex! LOL

There are a lot of really cool people here who give excellent advice! It's good that you found this forum.

Archived