Very Confused, and Scared

beauty_is_pain

Ok so i started a new job about 2 weeks ago, on my first day i met this completely beautiful man and we hit it off right away. We spent our entire first day just flirting, and then the second time i worked with him he held my hand, and the third time we kissed. Well shortly after that i went and spent the night at his house and he fed me every single line in the book, and i slept with him. Everyday i talk to him, we text back and forth and are having a date night this saturday. He quit work this week, so having a work relationship is no longer an issue. I saw him today so he could give me his keys, and I was filling out a survey on fb this morning and one of the questions on the survey was if the last guy u kissed saw u kissing someone else would they be mad, and i answered i dunno maybe, and i got a text saying that he would mad if i kissed someone else, so i was like uhm ok, and he was like im serious, so i texted back saying ok i wont kiss anyone else, and he was like ok i wont either, so i guess were going steady, so i was like are u sure, and he said yes, i love you i want to, are u okay with being my girlfriend, and i said yes, so needless to say we are together, but im so scared hes gonna hurt me, hes 26, and im 19, and its crazy turbo speed, and im like terrified...like i cant even explain, im not a good person in relationships cause i get so scared...dont know what t do

It does seem to be moving very quickly... Just try and take it slowly if you're feeling stressed about it. You are pretty young, I am sure he will understand if you ensure he knows you're interested but want to take things slowly.

Ammy

Yeah, he does. It does seem to be moving very quickly! I would proceed with caution. It's fine to take things slow, as long as he knows you are interested he shouldn't mind. If he does then he is being controlling and a jerk!

Any particular reason why you get so scared in a relationship? Every relationship comes with a risk of a heartbreak, is that what scares you? But if you don't take that risk, how will you ever find love or someone to be with. If it truly doesn't feel right for other reasons, then perhaps you could consider someone else to be with.

Archived