How can I get over this girl?!

OK, Back in July I met the girl of my dreams I know what that might sound like but she is like the female version of myself and also really attractive. She approached me and we began to talk every night and started meeting up. One night she asked me over a text if I liked her in anyway and she had already let me know that she was interested in someone. Anyway been shy and really un-sure of myself I left it. Eventully I told her straight out I liked her but she said she was unsure, a few weeks later she said she was confused when I had said that and didn't know what to do. So anyway she starting seeing another guy and I felt like our conversations were one way and she never returned my texts. I was heart-broken about this as its really the first girl I have ever truly loved or at least think I do. I see her 3 times a week as well as we study at the same place and we talk as friends and even go out with other people at times including her b/f. But yeah im really struggling with this and I cn feel the effect its having on my life and its really depresing I really just don't know what to do, any advice would be welcome.

Thanks

It probably would be best if you spent some time away from her. It will give you a chance to catch your breath so to speak and see more clearly that she was never yours and you are hurting over an imagined relationship. If seeing her hurts you and keeps you from getting over this then stay away until either you realize that she wasn't the one for you or you can accept that she will never be anything but your friend.

lost

All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You
All I Ever Wanted Was to Love You

Archived