so its over after almost 3 long years...

Finding acceptance is very hard. Somehow my mind knew it was over but my heart simply would not accept it. Little painful bits by little painful bits did my heart finally believe it was really over. I still look at myself in the mirror sometimes like I am living someone else's life. This will hit you in waves so be ready. Just when thought I was doing well, smash! another wave would hit.

I am sorry the relationship couldn't be saved but you should feel some sort of relief that you have your answer and can at least think about you and only you now.

lost

Give yourself time to heal. You know how it works. Try to stick with family and friends on the days you feel compelled to, and on the other days, have a good cry but never allow it to proceed downward into depression and whatnot. Open up the blinds, turn on the lights and scrap all the junk he gave you--images, letters, hats, coat, whatever--and get in a state of mind to where you can focus on things, hobbies, and socializing.

Keep your chin up.

Been sorting out stuff, and taking care of things today since I was off...after my roommate goes to work I am going to take the boxes of books down from the other closet and put them in my room, now that I have a lock on it....don't want to take any chances of anymore of my things vanishing...need to secure everything I have. I am going to go through my clothes and discard what I don't want and downsize my life so when the day comes to move out of here then there will be less to cart out.

I also put all my id's and passwords on my computer instead of on paper so nobody can use them...I also called my bank and changed my passwords so he can not use my debit card. I removed him from my car insurance now it costs me $22.00 less a month not having him on it....he never helped pay it anyway.

Basically just trying to organize my life right now and next week I will return to my karate lessons.

I alot of stuff I was saving for a scrapbook and now I have to decide what I am going to do with it all....pictures, homade love letters, birthday cards, trinkets...etc...it's so hard to let it go, because those things were of better days...I just cannot decide what to do right now...what would you do about this?

good day/night

Archived