it's been a month now since the breakup.. i texted him last week to say that i want to patch things up again.. he said that i broke up with him and he has moved on.. i replied saying that since he has moved on there's nothing i can do or say anymore. guess he's seeing other girls and wish him all the best with her.. he said that he doesn't have a new gf and not seeing anyone new.. i didn't reply after that..

2 days after the msg, he called.. we were speaking like normal friends and he kept askin me bout my life and when is the exact date i'm going back to his country.. (i'm studying over there and currently back home in my country for holidays) he said that he just thought of giving me a call.. So i thought it's just a friendly talk as we agreed to be friends.. i didn't think anything into it..

the next day he called again.. talked as usual with lots of laughter and teasing.. didn't bring up anything bout the past or our r/ship.. he said he misses me a lot (like 4 times throughout the conversation) and he's thinking bout me.. he compliments me and calls me by my nickname (those pet names we have for each other).. during both of the phone convo, he was attentive and remembers what i told him.. usually when we talk during the r/ship, it was always about him and never about me.. this time it was all about me.. he's still attracted to me and even added me back on facebook..

so here's the confusing part.. one day he said he has moved on, the next thing he said he misses me.. i don't know what to think.. he said he will call me again but it's been 3 days now and still no calls..

i don't get it.. was it just a moment of weakness that he calls.. and also i don't get why now.. after a month of breakup.. should i call him back?? i'm pretty confused..

As for what i want, i want to get back but the hurt that he has caused me is holding me back.. I'm really scare of the hurt and that history will repeat itself.. I'm doing pretty ok now compared to a month ago when it first happened..

he sounds like he's playing alot of games because he knows he can get away with it. if i was you i would have a serious talk with him, and tell him if he wants to talk and work things out that you are more then willing to do that, if he doesnt want to i would say end it. its not fair to say one thing and do another

i'm currently having the urge to call him or send him a text msg saying i miss him n thinking bout him.. it's been 4 days of no contact and this time it's more confusing than the previous 2 wks of no contact..

it's like he doesnt want me to let go of him.. messing with my head when he clearly knows i still have feelings for him.. i tried every possible thing to get him out of my head but missing him hurts like hell.. it's extremely painful..

i know how you feel, im sure most of us on here have felt that way. it does go away. im sure you wake up aching missing him and i know you think if you can just be nicer or talk to him once more it'll work out but thats not what will happen. wait for him to contact you and talk with him about it, if he wants to work it out then you know what to do, if he gives you a wishy washy unsure answer, move on.

Archived