How do you find out a girls age?

brahman
How Old Are You In Korean
How Old Are You In Korean

Okay, so besides the obvious, "How old are you?" I am trying to think of other ways around asking the straight forward question. Does anyone have any suggestion's.

Bait them to ask yours, or seed a conversational thread so it comes up.

Be straightforward and ask her. The silly "tricks" people use can often offend more than the basic question itself and personally i find digging up information about a person through facebook or other means without their knowledge to be a little creepy. The only time i have ever hear of it being an issue is when the person being asked is older than the one with the question. In those cases its just a silly insecurity most people get about growing old lol.

How can you ask her these questions but asking for her age is weird?

Because women are often touchy about giving their age but information like what high school they went to is safe because its not a very intimate detail. Plus it could help you build rapport which might later result in him feelin comfortable asking about her age.

Because women are often touchy about giving their age but information like what high school they went to is safe because its not a very intimate detail. Plus it could help you build rapport which might later result in him feelin comfortable asking about her age.

Women being touchy about their age is a dumb stereotype and reinforces this insecure behaviour.

Besides the OP's age group would be 21-25.

If you want a way to ask them but are worried about offending them, take a stab at the age after you ask. But, make the guess lower than the actual age.

Say the woman looks about 25. Say: "Btw, how old are you? 22?23?"

Congrats. Flatter and being direct.

All stereotypes are "dumb" but that doesnt mean they dont all stem from some truth. Women do tend to be touchy about their age and this has to do with the pervasive notion that a woman is not good unless she's young. In the case of the poster-I made a suggestion that I have seen work for male friends of mine. I too fall into the 21-25 category so I am well aware of what works in terms of indirect gathering of information. If you disagree, simply make another suggestion.

Bait them to ask yours, or seed a conversational thread so it comes up.

Mention what high school you went to and ask her about hers and what year she graduated, or ask her what her chinese sign is.

I know....but it is a start. How about "What year did you graduate high school?" Then, count backward approximately 17 or 18 years.

Thanks to you and only you people. love the responses. As for most things in life, I do it the way I think is best. This straight forward business is so funny. If your not comfortable with it, then don't do it. funny people.

Wait a minute...I thought it was bad etiquette/manner to bluntly ask a woman's age??? Since when did that change?

Anyhow, the easiest way is to find out if she is a student or working, and you don't need to even ask what year she did what specifically, but if she talks about going through more than one job, or how many trips (private or business) she has taken over the years, you can deduct the lady's approximate age.

I personally don't need a specific number, an age range (20s, 30s, 40s) would suffice in the early phases of interaction/conversation with a lady.

I cringe when some dude just bluntly asks "Hey how old are you?" I dont know...I just always thought it was rude, but maybe times have changed.

Wait a minute...I thought it was bad etiquette/manner to bluntly ask a woman's age??? Since when did that change?

Anyhow, the easiest way is to find out if she is a student or working, and you don't need to even ask what year she did what specifically, but if she talks about going through more than one job, or how many trips (private or business) she has taken over the years, you can deduct the lady's approximate age.

I personally don't need a specific number, an age range (20s, 30s, 40s) would suffice in the early phases of interaction/conversation with a lady.

I cringe when some dude just bluntly asks "Hey how old are you?" I dont know...I just always thought it was rude, but maybe times have changed.

I'm gonna give you a big telepathic kiss right smack on the lips for this post. THANK YOU FOR SAYING WHAT I COULDN'T.

P.s. I'm not gay.

I don't think it is. I think if you are interested in dating someone, it shouldn't be a big deal to ask. If the woman is middle-aged, she might take offense. Personally, I would not mind if someone who wanted to date me wanted to know how old I was. I think it's sort of a basic thing. I doubt this will change as I get older. But, if someone just asked me randomly out of the blue, I might find it strange.

Archived