I don't even know if I have a B R O T H E R

We are satellites finding our own paths

Is there anything besides blood that connects us

does it matter

Do you love me

Do you love at all

Deep inside me I have feelings for you

I feel really sorry for you

I want to pick you up and help you to your feet...

but its only a faint feeling...

I can't fully reach it

Access it

There is a deep caring soul that is inside me

but right now I'm numb to e v e r y t h i n g...

except some good ole' fashion depression

and downward spiraling

My life

My mind...

I'm slipping by not holding on to anything

and letting my mind d r i f t away from me...

sleeping in a dark numb place......

"I know where this street goes, I've been down it. I walked down it recently and studied all the details...took my time. I ain't goin' back!"

OMG!! I love it...i'm really sorry that your friend Brandon passed away but the fact that I touched in such a way really makes me glad i posted this. I'm happy to hear that you find some beauty in it. Its completely open for interpretation....use it for whatever you need and apply in anyway it helps. Personally it was just a free form page, ITs weird there a really deep hurting sense of sorrow towards my brother that i do feel and have fully felt in the past, but lately i can;t seem to access it, enough to really feel for him, its like my mind is numb to sympathy at the moment.

OMG!! I love it...i'm really sorry that your friend Brandon passed away but the fact that I touched in such a way really makes me glad i posted this. I'm happy to hear that you find some beauty in it. Its completely open for interpretation....use it for whatever you need and apply in anyway it helps. Personally it was just a free form page, ITs weird there a really deep hurting sense of sorrow towards my brother that i do feel and have fully felt in the past, but lately i can;t seem to access it, enough to really feel for him, its like my mind is numb to sympathy at the moment.

I know how you feel. My best friend went started going down the wrong path and after so long of trying to help her... it's like my mind and body gave up. I still care about her, but the force to want to help her faded... and so has she. I'm really sorry about everything, though... I know life can be tough.