Depressed

quietwomen19
Symptoms of Depression When To Get ...
Symptoms of Depression When To Get Help

I always seem to feel depressed most days. Sometimes nothing even happens to me, but i still seem depressed. When i am at school, i seem to feel so paranoid and alone. Lot's of times me being paranoid keeps me from doing everything. The thought of feeling like people talk about me 24/7 really bugs me. I can't really make it stop. I'm super quiet at school which makes it even worse.

It may just be teenage years, hormones are everywhere, big changes and all. Maybe try and talk to a doctor about it? It sounds like depression or anxiety, anxiety because of the thoughts and being quiet(why do you think you are quiet?), and depression because you're feeling depressed even when things aren't happening...

I personally hate it when people blame being depressed as "teenage hormones." Honestly, it probably could be. Hell, I'm a teenager and I'm depressed more than half the time lately. It's really something you should try to talk to someone about, though. It's nice to actually say it all aloud ad just get it out there, in space. It's nice knowing that someone knows and that someone cared enough to listen. You just need to talk it all out and try to explain it to someone, I think.

I may be hypocritical for saying all of that, too. I haven't talked to anyone about my problems at all ever since I stopped seeing my counselor.

I personally hate it when people blame being depressed as "teenage hormones."

Most of the time, it's due to that. Teenage years are the hardest ones. Hormones are raging around, your body is changing, for girls - periods make it even worse, moody, low, irritable, etc.

Archived