I really like this girl at my school, but she already has a

I really like this girl at my school, but she already has a bf. I'm just crazy about her... but I'm really shy and it was so lame because last year I had PE with her... she sat like right behind me... but I couldnt even manage to talk to her... I don't konw why... I would really want to get to know her better... or be her friend... but I don't know what to do, I'm totally confused and distressed mentally, i feel heartbroken... What should I do??????

i dont even see her that often... and what excuse would there be to talk to her... if u know what i mean.... man.... im such a loser

Hey man, I feel you on this one. I'm a College Sophmore right now, but I had a VERY similar problem when I was in high school. There was the great girl that I liked for 3 years, and I never got to know her that well for the few years - we had the same classes, just never really got too close.

So 11th grade comes around and we have a lot of the same classes again - but this time i make sure that i'm recogonized - every morning, give her a good morning - first give small talk, meet up after class to do HW, etc etc. Then I got her number and when i called her to meet up, we ended up talking on the phone for over 2 hours, and I began to get the feeling that she was feeling my vibe.

To make a long story short, i end up asking her out, and she says yes. By the way, if this makes you feel any better - before that, I did not have a lot of dates, and I'm not the most attractive guy, and she was REALLY HOT (homecoming queen).. and she still said yes, i guess i knew how to play the game.

You're probably asking what happened.... well, we went in different directions to college, and i basically knew it couldnt work out, so that pretty much ended.

i still talk to her all the time.

anyway, keep your head up, be confident, and learn how to play the game.

Best of Luck

You say you don't see her often, if your school has clubs and she happens to be in one, join it. As for approaching her, I think the mature way is just come up to her and introduce yourself. If you need courage to do this just think of it this way she's human and you're human why should you be nervous? Or put yourself in her shoes, if someone you don't know come up to you and want to get to know you how would you feel? I assume you would be delighted.

dont call urself loser just b/c u're shy, it doesnt mean ure a loser. ye see, I liked this guy, and well, i dont really know him, but he was stalking me around in the school last year, i think hes cute, but i didnt say anything to him, nor did he, he just smiled at me everytime, and was walking behind me all the time. I wished that he would tell me something...but he didnt, and everytime he opens the door for me or try to talk to me...i kinda ran away from him ( see IM a... Loser), and now everytime i see him, he looks as if he wants me to do something... but anyways, back to the point, if u like somebody tell the person, dont be like me, and lose the person u like. good luck ( who cares if she has a bf, if she likes u, then she'll ditch him fer ya)