Where? Besides bars and clubs...

I know I will be 21 soon and will be able to get into clubs and bars. I've never been to one, however I hear, at least for straight bars and clubs, it is not the best way to meet dates. I am not sure how it applies to transsexual bars, though. I find the idea of dating and approaching a transwoman so appealing. I just want to try it. However, I do not know where to look. I've done some research on the net and found only bars and clubs that have some sort of "drag night" but someone who is a man full-time by day and dresses like a woman by night isn't exactly what I'm looking for. So I have two questions: How do I go about finding real transsexual bars and clubs? Or should I expect to see some "full-time" transsexuals at those drag nights? Also, are there any other places where people like this gather and socialize mingle that's more relaxed or appropriate for finding a potential date?

I'm not sure if they would have a place they convene... I mean maybe in NY or SF, but 1st most trans aren't interested in dating other trans, second it would be a hotspot for hate activity

I would try craigslist, if you don't want to meet a random person from online, just put a post on T4M or M4T and state what you've said here.

Good luck!

I'm not sure if they would have a place they convene... I mean maybe in NY or SF, but 1st most trans aren't interested in dating other trans, second it would be a hotspot for hate activity

I would try craigslist, if you don't want to meet a random person from online, just put a post on T4M or M4T and state what you've said here.

Good luck!

That's okay, I'm not a trans myself, just a regular man. But I wonder because I'd expect there to be some bars where there are mostly trans and men or women interested in trans hanging out. Not just bars that have a weekly drag night. I hear my city is very GLBT-friendly, but what I mentioned was all I could find. It's definitively not NY or SF, though. I'd imagine SF would have many ideal places. And I do not know about craiglist. I think I'd rather meet someone face to face first and have a conversation with them. I could try craiglist just as a side thing, though.

If there is a club like that it will be way on the down low b/c of hate crimes and jokers.

I don't mean so much meet someone off of craigslist, but go on there and post a message like

"I'm a newly legal man interested in meeting FT CD's in a public social setting, are there any bars or clubs in the area that FT CD's hang at? Not looking for a Queen, prefer passable."

lol... as discussed on here before, I enjoy being a voyeur on the craigslist personal ads..

You don't have to put your name or email, you'll prolly get some spam but with a little work you'll find out whats going on.

7 Best dating apps for the over 40&...
7 Best dating apps for the over 40's (2022)

Archived