am i weak

hurtandused
How to leave an abusive relationshi...
How to leave an abusive relationship and why it's so hard

hurtandused you are not weak! You are simply normal. These feelings are natural and the only thing you can do is give it TIME. I dont think the gift is the best idea but to be honest I dont know if anyone here can persuade you otherwsie.

Put simply it will end when your contact with him ends, you will then feel free and happy once again

Good luck people are here for you.

I had trouble letting go partially because I was enjoying my misery.

Actually I can relate somewhat - strange isn't it? It's almost like a hobby, an escape, an excuse we can use in order to not deal with life. I've got a whole backlog of heartbreaks and misery I can draw on (if the current one starts getting a little worn)

Gosh us humans are strange creatures.

this is what i wish i could say to him,

dear rob

i have tried so hard to move on, and am a fool for not seeing the signs,

in my head i think you must enjoy me trying to contect you, as you,ve never told me not to contect you, i dont know what i hope to gain by your speaking to me, i havw no wish to restart things, but i wish we could stillbe friends i miss the company, the chats, oh hell, stuff it am lying i miss everthing about you, your kisses touch, the way you make my heart miss a beat when i hear your voice, the high i feel when i drive to your place, am sorry you mean so much to me,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

see how crazy am going this site is the only place i feel safe

For starters, do NOT send that note. If an ex is still missing you, contacting you, loving you then it gives your ego a HUGE boost! Every time you tell him how crap you're feeling, he'll feel better. The moment you stop contacting him, he will feel worse. If you want him back, you have to ignore him, Don't give HIM space, give yourself space. You may find that by the time he's realised his little ego booster has disappeared and he wants you back, you may not be interested in him. If he really loved you, he wouldn't ignore your pain, he probably wouldn't have broken up with you either. My advice - cut your losses and forget about him. Don't send him a gift either, just another yummy treat for him.

Archived