questions of a worried sex novice

Orlando91

Hey,

me and my partner have only just started having sex

Not sure how long it's meant to last (!?) but last time 2 weeks ago it was only 5 or 6 minutes i'd say!

Once/twice it's lasted 40-50 minutes, but i just couldn't ejaculate that time, and got tired in the end

but now.... subsequent times, seems i always just end it so quick, and i hate that it can't go on for longer as i really love this person and just don't want them to only get such brief pleasure from it.

I personally don't care about whether i even ejaculate in the end or not, it's just making sure that she likes it and it's long lasting enough for her (which i don't have a clue what is classed as long lasting enough, or stuff! I'm completely ignorant to sex!)

they're also so big on foreplay, and i sometimes find myself ejaculating then! And it all being done so fast!!

I've never really been into masturbation, and although i may seem like the weirdest male on earth, just find it kind of an effort! But usually if i do it'll last 5 minutes or so!

I've tried masturbating the day before sex, and i still seem to manage to only hold out for a few minutes when put to the test.

How long should sex last normally?

Is there anything i can do to make it last longer?

Sorry to type this embarrassing post! Really do feel silly doing so!

am 17 years old, male, USA, and would appreciate some mature advice

I've always been very childish and avoiding of sex in the past! and still feel embarrassed asking all these questions.

just that i really want her to enjoy it, and can't bare to think it's just me getting the pleasure out of it. Really dont care if i get none at all!!!

Just want to know how long it's meant to be!? Does it have an end to it for women like it does for men!? Sorry again to ask such childish questions! Serves me right for avoiding the matter my whole life!

Masturbating a day before sex won't really do much for you. You should masturbate up to couple hours before sex to help you last longer.

It's normal that you're ejaculating fast since you just began having sex. The anticipation+excitement builds up the tension faster.

Just masturbate ahead of time and concentrate on her during foreplay, rather than letting her please you, that way you may last longer during sex.

Masturbating a day before sex won't really do much for you. You should masturbate up to couple hours before sex to help you last longer.

This is KEY.

Also, I try to think in the Freudian school when it comes to sex: if you're trying so hard to last long and please your mate, you're more likely to psyche yourself out and finish quickly.

Try concentrating on how good it feels and TRY to enjoy it as much as possible. I'm willing to bet that if you tried to just enjoy the sex without worrying about how long you last, you'll actually last longer than when you're thinking about lasting long. TRY to finish quickly, and I bet you won't be able to.

Sex is at least 50% mental.

Archived