Can you tell if someone's a virgin?

Lusif
Awesome Way to Tell She Likes You
Awesome Way to Tell She Likes You

I'm 19 and a virgin. I've done all the other stuff - just not sex, because I find it a bit hard to trust guys.

Last night I was talking with some of my flatmates and a guy said, "You can tell if a girl's a virgin by the way she carries herself". Yet people here are pretty much convinced I'm definitely not virgin.

So, can you tell just by the way a girl acts in general? Also, is it obvious when you do have sex with her?

If he doesn't believe you offer to show him your Hymen.----JUST KIDDING!!

But I agree, it is not possible just by the way a person carries themselves. You can be an 'out going' person giving off non-virgin vibes, but that doesn't necessarily mean that you are not one.

As you have just found out. "i am a virgin and these guys say that by the way i carry myself that i am not a virgin"

it shouldnt be any surprise that these flatmates are idiots. and that you cannot tell by looking at anyone if they have had sex before or not.

Um... I can't tell. Call me naive, but I've been shocked to find out that some of my closest friends (who I NEVER would have guessed were sexually active) weren't virgins. I'd guess that your friend was eluding to the sense of confidence that some people have. This could give off the vibe of sexual experience to people.

In the end, unless it is hurting you... I wouldn't worry what others think. Some desire experience, some desire virgins.

Others may disagree, but I think the issue of virginity usually comes up before you are having sex Hehehe. I'm sure there are exceptions to this, but in my experience, girls usually give guys a heads up because it can be painful their first time, or they may just want to take it slow and learn.

That said, I don't know that it's all that important. Perhaps psychologically for some guys it can be a plus.

Hope this helps.

Not by the general behavior, I am sure. In bed it may be noticeable because of discomfort or being more shy than usual (i.e. than you will be later on with a partner). I think that there is (emotionally) a HUGE difference between having actual sex and doing everything around it. I remember feeling like everyone could see it after I slept with my bf for the first time. I doubt that this was the case, however

No, they definitely can't tell by looking at you.

And no, not all men can tell if you're a virgin during sex if it's your first time- not everyone bleeds and feels alot of pain. My first (and very experienced) sexual partner had no idea and was blown away when I told him a time after.

It's probably a noticeable when you have sex with a virgin. The nervousness. The sense of shock sometimes. Or that could just be taken as "they are bad in the sack" and not necessarily virgin.

You can't tell who is a virgin and who isn't just by looking at them.

I know a lot of people who look like they had never been with a woman, but they definitely have....

i feel a lot different after i lost my virginity. maybe i'm in the minority, but i think something inside of you change when that happens... and maybe other people can see it in you if they're insightful. if he's generalizing then, no i don't think you can just TELL unless you just stereotype people.

So the general consensus is that you can't tell just by someone's general demeanour.

Thing is, now I'm kind of scared of having sex because I don't want to look like a virgin, or just crap in bed... and I really don't wanna let people know I'm a virgin because I feel they'll treat me differently, plus I don't feel it's anyone else's business.

So according to some of you, it's possible to 'get away' with losing your V and not look like a virgin, but to others it's obvious? Is it a confidence thing?

So the general consensus is that you can't tell just by someone's general demeanour.

Thing is, now I'm kind of scared of having sex because I don't want to look like a virgin, or just crap in bed... and I really don't wanna let people know I'm a virgin because I feel they'll treat me differently, plus I don't feel it's anyone else's business.

So according to some of you, it's possible to 'get away' with losing your V and not look like a virgin, but to others it's obvious? Is it a confidence thing?

why? do you just want to lose it to a one night stand? people make it a big deal because it is... i'd wait if i were you. virgins really don't know what a difference sex makes.. i wish i knew, because if i did... i'd still be a virgin.

You should've replied, "And by the way you carry yourself, I think you're not well-endowed".

You can't tell by the way someone carries themself. That's just silly. You may be able to guess, but we don't walk around with "virgin" or "not-virgin" written all over us.

You should've replied, "And by the way you carry yourself, I think you're not well-endowed".

You can't tell by the way someone carries themself. That's just silly. You may be able to guess, but we don't walk around with "virgin" or "not-virgin" written all over us.

now that was funny psych.

What a bunch of idiots out there, just because a girl is outgoing and has done outercourse and petting doesn't mean she's not a virgin. The same goes to quiet, shy girls, that doesn't necessarily mean she's a virgin. The only way is by her reaction when doing intercourse, in some case they can bleed. Or she tells you herself. To the poster, if that guy doesn't believe you then he's a jerk.

Archived