I am not suicidal, but have absolutely no reason to live.

IndieLover

Talk with somebody, or us.

Tell them more about your situation - and listen to yourself as you explain what your situation is, and how you have come to feel the way you do. Really hear yourself out. It helps if you have a trained listener such as a counselor or psychologist to help you out. If these aren't available, talk to a family member, a pet, anybody you trust or feel will hear you out for a bit.

If you don't feel that there is somebody convenient to talk with about your thoughts and emotions, then write them down, and review them. You might be surprised by some of the things that are bothering you, and they may provide starting points for improvement.

I think that by the simple act of you writing to us, you've shown that you have plenty to live for - because you took the time to reach out. This is something pretty special really (not to be too cheesy here ). I'm just saying that you obviously are capable of making that leap and bearing your emotions. Really, this is what life is all about. Sharing our experiences and learning from those experiences and one another.

It's pretty impressive for somebody who is going through tough times to share this with others, in any form. I for one appreciate reading this, as I've been through it too, and it reminds me of what it took to get out. There is strength all around you, and you can harness it to break out of your current situation.

Anything else you want to tell us? Feel welcome to share more, I'm sure I'm not the only one here who is willing to read your story. Thanks for posting, take it easy.

Believe it or not your life isn't that bad. When you are bored go for a walk. If you need friends join some groups that you are interested in, I suggest meetup. com. And don't worry about if your Dad's gf is cheating on him. He is a grown man and can figure out what to do on his own.

I'm just about how you are with all this. no school, no real friends, I cant even do my old hobbies because I just get depressed about them cuz I'm alone now.

I think you just need people in your life. talk to your coworkers if you have a job, or go to school, you'll meet people there along the way. or just get on a personals site, or anything. meet people...

Archived