Dilemna with a persian girl what should i do and make of this?

nthalley

need advice...

I've had dealings with one for 2 years(just acquiantanship)and she has been so hard to deal with(it's hard to even be friends with one because you don't know where there trust lies.)Anyway,we have had some harsh incidents bordering on racial-or maybe i'm just thinking it is(i'm filipino)so perhaps some culture differences,but anyway,we have since tried to be polite and cordial with each other and i've had to do most of it for the most part.Anyway,when we are at the gym she will sometimes mirror my actions smile at me and wave and pass by at times.What should i do and what should i make of this?I don't know what to make of her behavior,so i just try to stay away.But why would she be acting like this?Please help...She's not a bad person.but it's just been alot of crap to deal with and has worn on me a bit(which is why i try to go at a different time).Again what should i make of her actions and behavior?All i've done really is try to be a gentlemen(grudgingly)and not explode...

You think she doesn't like you because of your race? Doesn't want it to be apparent you guys are friends in public? Thinks that because she is persian that she can't be friends with asians? Let me tell you persians and armenians don't go well, that is all. They can go well, but if they are more of a traditional persian they steer clear of armenians. Everything else is personal preference.

Archived