online profiles

Brig
Facebook Dating Tricks To Get Match...
Facebook Dating Tricks To Get Matches

I have kind of a silly question.. I just recently made a myspace page and in the section to select what I'm looking for it has dating, relationships, friends, and networking. I would like to find a relationship, eventually anyways. Should I keep the looking for friends selected too? The reason I ask is because I want to be honest about what I want but I don't want to eliminate a bunch of people that could be friends and have it turn into something in the long run. I know this is kind of a dumb question but I haven't really done online profles that much.

I don't know anyone who takes myspace "networking, friends, relationships, etc" section seriously. I woudln't worry about it.

I don't recommend using myspace as a dating site.

yeah, ditto all of that.

If you want a free site, try plentyoffish or okcupid. Pay sites seem to be better though but the free ones are worth a shot.

Even if I'm single & would like a relationship, I don't indicate it on either facebook or myspace because I'm not looking to find someone there!

I don't think anyone would look for friends on myspace, see that you don't indicate you are looking for friends, & so discard you as a possible friends. But hey, if you're looking for dating, relationships, friends & networking then select all of them.

I have kind of a silly question.. I just recently made a myspace page and in the section to select what I'm looking for it has dating, relationships, friends, and networking. I would like to find a relationship, eventually anyways. Should I keep the looking for friends selected too? The reason I ask is because I want to be honest about what I want but I don't want to eliminate a bunch of people that could be friends and have it turn into something in the long run. I know this is kind of a dumb question but I haven't really done online profles that much.

I had my profile set to whatever the default is (networking?), for the two years I have been a MySpace member, until just recently. I changed it to relationships and maybe friends as well. Literally within a day of doing that I had two girls messaging me - one purporting to be some chick from Nigeria and within 2 messages was calling me 'Dear' and another who purported to be from Texas whose English was worse than the one from Nigeria. She ketpt wanting to chat with me on MSN, then when I did chat with her she kept asking 'who is this?'. Then I had some older lady message me, who had comments from some other lady accusing her of breaking up her father's marriage....

I've changed it back to networking.

I had my profile set to whatever the default is (networking?), for the two years I have been a MySpace member, until just recently. I changed it to relationships and maybe friends as well. Literally within a day of doing that I had two girls messaging me - one purporting to be some chick from Nigeria and within 2 messages was calling me 'Dear' and another who purported to be from Texas whose English was worse than the one from Nigeria. Then I had some older lady message me, who had comments from some other lady accusing her of breaking up her father's marriage....

That's pretty funny!

I had my profile set to whatever the default is (networking?), for the two years I have been a MySpace member, until just recently. I changed it to relationships and maybe friends as well. Literally within a day of doing that I had two girls messaging me - one purporting to be some chick from Nigeria and within 2 messages was calling me 'Dear' and another who purported to be from Texas whose English was worse than the one from Nigeria. She ketpt wanting to chat with me on MSN, then when I did chat with her she kept asking 'who is this?'. Then I had some older lady message me, who had comments from some other lady accusing her of breaking up her father's marriage....

bit of a lady's man man huh?

Mate, if either of the first two actually lived here I would have been keen.... But seriously what's with contacting someone someone halfway accross the world? Bizarre...

quite often relationships like that work out. maybe they just like us kiwis

LMAO! sorry, but that is just too funny!

Archived