Daily

sweetooth

So it seems like the pattern of guys lately has been that they want to see or talk to me daily. Now, I had been put off lately with this and I don't want to seem too available (which I am not) but I had been seeing this guy the past which whom I really like. Now, I'm not one to play games but I guess my question is, what is a good balance? I figured maybe seeing each other 2-3 times a week is alright. And I guess my other question is, if a girl is too available wouldn't that make you lose interest? Just some thoughts. Thanks.

In the past, I have had girls try to contact me too much (everyday/a few times/week etc....), but honestly I was beginning to have doubts about them anyways. Other factors came into play, and the too much contacting was only the nail in the coffin for them. However, even if they played their cards totally correct as far as when they would contact me, their goose was already cooked as far as it comes to being with me.

Incessant needy contact obviously = bad. However, if I like a girl, then I love to hear from her/have her contact me. If you contact someone a few times/week and that actually does drive them away, then I don't believe their feelings were ever really that strong anyways.

As long as you are contacting them a few times/week and they reciprocate then I think you are ok. Just make sure they are doing some of the contacting as well.

Asking for Someone’s Availability...
Asking for Someone’s Availability || ESL Conversation Practice || ESL Advice

Archived