i ran into the ex last week at a bar...she was with her boyfriend and one of her friends. her friend approached me and told me that she (my ex) needed to talk to me. i told her that i didn't have much to say to her and if she really needed to talk to me that badly that she would have called me, and then i just walked away...

after thinking about it for an hour so i found her friend again and asked what she wanted. she told me that my ex is unhappy with her relationship (she lives with her boyfriend), she misses me, still loves me, yadda yadda yadda... my ex even told me that she made a huge mistake by moving in with him and doesn't know what to do.

i am well past the point of the down in dumps/depressed stage but this has really got me thinking about alot of things. i'm certainly not going to put forth any effort at this point because i don't think it will do much good. she's not moving out anytime soon because she has nowhere to go and quite honestly i think she is too scared to move out regardless of how happy she is (or isn't). even if she did leave him, i don't think i could jump right back into a relationship with her.

i saw this whole scenario coming. i moved away to finish school and she ended it right before i left...the next thing i know she had moved in with him. i moved back home after i finished with school. i moved back because of her..............

it's a classic rebound case in my personal opinion and i don't really feel obligated to do anything right now.

I've had the same thing happen to me, We were together for 2 years and she just left me for another guy and I had to find out accidentally that she'd been lying to me about it. I ran into her somewhere and she sent me text nessages saying we should meet and talk and that she was sad. Turned out to be nothing becasue i didn't hear from her.

She did it once and she'll do it again. And if she really truly feels she made a mistake she'll be trying everything in her power to get you back. If she's not doing that well then she's not worth your time. Find someone who will make you number 1, not the guy on deck

I agree with needs, if she really wants you that bad, she would come to you. If she has ego or too much pride for that..then it does beg the question? Do you really want to be with someone like that?

She left you for someone else and now wants you to come back to her? If that isnt selfish, i dont know what is..

I agree with needs, if she really wants you that bad, she would come to you. If she has ego or too much pride for that..then it does beg the question? Do you really want to be with someone like that?

She left you for someone else and now wants you to come back to her? If that isnt selfish, i dont know what is..

i don't know if she wants me back or not...

she can say one thing and do another. i spoke with her on the phone today and she basically reiterated everything i heard from her and her friend last week. she's unhappy, has nowhere to go, and doesn't really know what to do. she says that she can't afford to move out on her own right now.

i refuse to be friendzoned with her...

i'm just going to keep on doing what i've been doing, which is nothing.

Archived