To be official or not.....Small Pecker....Great guy

LadyLove

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank you all, I have decided to take a break from dating and being even more truthful with jon saying that I am not sure if I can ever feel the same way about him... I adore him, he is great but just too nice......not a challenge....

Lady you are in for a lot of pain. Oh boy. You should definitely take a break from dating but your priorities are unhealthy and are kind of stereotypical stuff that influence men into not respecting women.

I am sorry , I was really drunk when posting but I guess this was all killing me inside and I needed raw advice and in order to get it I had to be raw....but jon still wants to stay in my lifesaying that I am scared, I keep telling him I am not scared I just wan a break from dating. He won't take no for an answer, he said he loves me, I have given him more than his ex has given him in 11 years.

This thread has me thinking about "lil smokies" for some reason...

Quick but useful derail, how many male readers of this thread started comparing themselves to various types of meat that could be called "hot dogs" upon reading the OP? (Sheepishly raises hand...) There are, after all, many different types of link shaped sausage, some very small, some quite large.

OP, exactly what kind of hot dog are we talking here? A miserly red hot? Nathan's Famous? A Chicago style dog? See how insecure we are? (or at least I am)

From the teeniest vienna to the mightiest kielbasa, we all want to be thought of as more than just a piece of meat. Set this one free to find a more appreciative bun.

Wow, I have to admit, this thread surprised me!

I suppose I'm still naive, having only had one partner - my ex - but I would never think about ending a relationship over something like this. Personality and compatibility are key. Sure physical attraction and a good sex life are important, but the sex life can be worked on if both parties are willing.

Where's this guy live and I can get his number? Lol.

But LadyLove, in the end, you need to choose what is right for you. This issue is probably hiding something deeper. Hopefully John will back off if you stay firm on not dating. 3 months is time enough to develop some kind of feelings (as he has, love could be too strong a word, are you the first post ex for him?), but if you haven't, he just isn't the one for you.

I don't personally have size issues, but if I were this guy then I doubt that I would want to date a woman that was debating the size of my member on an internet forum.

agree 100%! and I would stay away as far as possible!!!

btw I dont think you are serious after reading the rest of the threads...I think you started a thread just for the fun of it.

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to update everyone..... I decided to be just friends with the FWB and make it offical with the other guy. I was a bit naive and harsh and saying that he had a small one. It is not small, our erlatons are actually more passionate and meaningful then me and the fwb, I was just infatuated with the fwb and too blind too see that I do deserve a good guy. The fwb was the 2nd guy I slept with and the first after my ex, call it a rebound or whatever but I did fall in love with the other guy. He is a great catch, and I apoligize for calling im small I am just not experienced. He is beyond average! Thank you all for your comments, most of them waking me up to reality!!!

Ummmm.... he is amazing orally, but I am scared that I will get tired of the smallness eventually and so I am holding back from making it official, although it is what he really wants. I have also only kissed him twice because he kisses like a 14 year old ..... i know I can teach him the way I like to be kissed....

I do not really know what I am trying to ask here but.....do you think the size of his sausage (i mean 3/4 of a hot dog) is a big enough thing for me not to make it official?

I think he would probably be really upset if he knew you thought this of him...

Guys with small * * * * s will treat you better, as they know that their dating options are limited because of their size.

If you don't mind his teenie weenie, then keep him around!

Personally, I find a big * * * * to be terribly visually appealing. BUT, if it's TOO big, then anal is out, and I can't perform my A-list head. Then again, too small would totally turn me off, as those guys just tend to pound you hard to make up for being so tiny.

But I also don't get how you've only kissed him twice, and he kisses like a 'tween, yet he's great at oral sex? Huh?

He is not super small average, like my ex but if I compare him andthe FWB I feel much more in many ways with my BF!!!

Calling him small was a big mistake, he really knows how to work it..... it is not the size that counts.... the first few times we were intimate he admitted he was nervouse but he proved himself. I am so glad that I came on this board I was just trying to get advice since I am not that experienced in this area....

I def have a deep connection with him....he is so great!!! He painted my apartment, he involves me in every aspect of his life and cares and loves me deeply, he is everything I have been yearning for but I was too blind to see....

He is not super small average, like my ex but if I compare him andthe FWB I feel much more in many ways with my BF!!!

Calling him small was a big mistake, he really knows how to work it..... it is not the size that counts.... the first few times we were intimate he admitted he was nervouse but he proved himself. I am so glad that I came on this board I was just trying to get advice since I am not that experienced in this area....

I def have a deep connection with him....he is so great!!! He painted my apartment, he involves me in every aspect of his life and cares and loves me deeply, he is everything I have been yearning for but I was too blind to see....

I hope he had a large enough paintbrush

Guys with small * * * * s will treat you better, as they know that their dating options are limited because of their size.

If you don't mind his teenie weenie, then keep him around!

Personally, I find a big * * * * to be terribly visually appealing. BUT, if it's TOO big, then anal is out, and I can't perform my A-list head. Then again, too small would totally turn me off, as those guys just tend to pound you hard to make up for being so tiny.

LOL....

Their dating options are limited?? I doubt that and because females aren't aware of a mans sze, until and unless they sleep with him.

So I reckon he gets the opportunity to date as many women, as the average guy will get. But maybe not as many, will stick around after they discover the small weener....lol

SERIOUSLY?!?! *shakes head*

Yes, girl!

Guys with tragic flaws - short, bald, fat, small * * * * s...they all treat women a LOT better than guys who have it all going on. Why? Because they HAVE to. Guys who are gorgeous, fit, educated, wealthy...they have their pick of the litter. Betas have to work harder to keep a woman around.

D-Lish - their casual dating options are open PRE-SEX, but like you said, not every woman would stick around once they see the goods... As was evidenced by the OP's quandry...

Archived