To be official or not.....Small Pecker....Great guy

LadyLove

I have been dating a few guys for about 3 months, one of them which I posted about before was taking it way too slow, basically stringing me along., him and I decided to be friends. The other guy I peaced out because I was not feeling him at all ( he was a metrosexual, looked prettier than me!!)

Now the last guy- he sends em roses ever other week, takes me out whenever I want. He wants me in every aspect of his life (introduced me to his friends, family, everything a girl could want when getting to know someone) He is so nice to me, really adores me, in factsaid he s falling in love with me.

The thing that bothers me is I have somewhat gotten so used to dating and not putting out my feelings and emotions that I have not gotten "attached" to him, I could see the possibility of it. He also has a small pecker, it is the size of a 3/4 of a hot dog hard. Ummmm.... he is amazing orally, but I am scared that I will get tired of the smallness eventually and so I am holding back from making it official, although it is what he really wants. I have also only kissed him twice because he kisses like a 14 year old ..... i know I can teach him the way I like to be kissed....

I do not really know what I am trying to ask here but.....do you think the size of his sausage (i mean 3/4 of a hot dog) is a big enough thing for me not to make it official?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he sounds like a catch.

If he is great in all the other departments, I wouldn't let his penis size worry you. Sometimes guys who are lacking in one department make it a point to concentrate on other departments. It is possible that he could have learned to be more sexually attentive to a woman than a guy that just thinks they can stick it in with no foreplay and be done with it. Remember the biggest sexual organ is the brain, too.

If a guy treats you with respect, introduces you to family and friends like he thinks you are someone special, etc, etc, you will not get bored of him because of a smaller penis. Having someone who adores you is rare. And don't forget about playing around with sex toys together.

Well he lives an hour away I do not mind. He is not bad looking just too nice of a guy, I am not used to being treated so good. I do not kiss him because when he kisses its like kissing a guy that just learned how to kiss. He has 3 kids, which I don't mind at all, they are great. He is 30 I am 25..... we both have only been in 1 serious relationship which ended in divorce for both of us. I am just trying to really be sure and safe who I keep in my dating life....

You've only kissed him twice, but he's gone down on you? My God, things have certainly gotten mixed up in the dating scene these days.

Anyway, I think most people here won't tell you to leave him due to the size of his penis. But that doesn't mean you shouldn't. It's about knowing yourself and knowing what you can ultimately live with. I've known guys to leave certain women because of their funny looking breasts. That said, I've never been turned off by a weird set of breasts (they're all beautiful!) but I have been non-committal to women who naturally smell bad. For better or for worse, we each have our own limitations, and if yours is a small penis, then you shouldn't ignore it.

He is not bad looking just too nice of a guy, I am not used to being treated so good.

It's not his penis size, this is the real problem right here. So you'll keep him around for a little while, until you get tired of him or find someone else. Which there's nothing wrong with it, just making the prediction so you know what's coming.

I know, He does know what to do with it I must say but I can't touch it or go down on him without some liquid courage. I have actually spoken to my mother about this and she said my dad is not that large down there (more info than I needed to know but she was just trying to help) and she said I need to be happy, PERIOD.

I want to be loved, and needed and treated good but I also want a challenge and that is why I stuck with my I guess I could now call him "FWB" for so long. But at the same time I realized that I want more and deserve more.

He was with his ex for about 15 years and my ex and I for about 11 years. But I have never actually been with such a small peckered man.... How do you know someone is the one?

My sister even says she wishes she could have a man like him, she said it to my mother on Thanksgiving day, and she is married. I just don't want to ruin my life.... I have been with one man for 11 years and then started dating, slept with 2-3 guys , felt like crap doing it but enjoyed it at the same time.

My FWB even told me I was all F-d up when it comes to the dating game. I knew I ruined him and I becoming us because he was the first I dated and slept with.... but this guys has everything I want in a man.... but I just can't find it in me to commit.....

(btw I am having a difficulty seeing the time line here, if you had a FWB for so long AND a relationship of 11 years at 25? Sorry if I am misunderstanding.)

I honestly think that if you are actually considering leaving a man for this reason, you should probably be leaving him and give him the chance to meet a woman who won't regard his size as a relevant factor.

june 1997-april 2008 almost 11 year relationship ended

august 2008 started dating- met FWB, and a few others I have dated

Sept 2008 met small pecker....

nov 2008 small pecker still in picture.... FWB now just Friend(because I wanted more and he could not give that to me right now and he said that I was ending us because he was slow).....

Maybe your not so ready to settle down love. Love is much more than feeling a pecker inside you. Its like knowing thats the only person you wanna be with when you wake up. I mean just do what you feel is right. I mean Communication is the number one reason why things don't work out in relationships. Talk to the man, tell him your woes.. maybe not the pecker one perse. buttt you should just do what you want to do. Don't let anyone influence your decision.

Sometimes when you buy a channel package for television there's channels you avoid. But overall the service is good. I think you need to decide if this is the right thing for you, or if your just not ready to settle down just yet.

I don't personally have size issues, but if I were this guy then I doubt that I would want to date a woman that was debating the size of my member on an internet forum.

LOL

I have to agree with this. Also, how would you feel if he was a member of ena and read this? Its possible.

It wouldnt be his johnson that was small.............

Am I the only one here who finds it difficult to take this seriously?

I'm not believing this either...so many inconsistencies.

If you seriously are willing to discuss this on line and refer to him as "small pecker man" then I'd say "It's not you, it's me," and let him find someone who appreciates him for who he is. I can't believe that he is thinking of a future with you when you have only kissed twice. I suspect, if he really exists at all, that you have let him believe you are more than FWB. With the apparent lack of meaningful communication between you, you have much bigger problems than his anatomy.

Ummmm... I just can't handle the pressure..... I really don't know what I would say.... I have told him to date others but he has told me he knows i am scared,etc..... I do not know what to do anymore....
IMHO, this is the primary problem - you're feeling pressure. He's a nice guy and you know many other woman would LOVE to have a guy like him and so because you're not feeling totally in love with him, you're feeling a little pressure. Almost like you're feeling there's something wrong with you to not be in love with someone like this? And so perhaps you find a reason for why you might not be in love, eg a small penis, so that you have some tangible reason. And in addition to this pressure, I imagine you're feeling some degree of guilt. Combined, this works against you in that it turns you off even more. We have a tendency to want to run from pressure.

I would say that you should talk to this guy and communicate to him that you're feeling a bit of pressure and that you would like to take things slow. If he's the right guy for you, he'll give you what you ask for which at this point, should be a bit of space, so you can gather your thoughts and perhaps lessen the pressure. Turn your focus to other things like work, family, friends, and hobbies for a little while, and let this relationship be on the backburner for a little while. It might help to reassure him that you're not seeing anyone else and that there's no one else in the picture (unless there is, in which case, don't mention it or you're backing away may make him anxious). Take it slow - I think you're still relatively fresh off of your LTR and you need a little time to re-establish your independence or you won't be able to receive the love that he has to offer.

Archived