I'm stuck

redrose85

Golden hill, I'm really starting to think that I do have a problem digesting glutens. I went to a concert on Tues and it was pretty much impossible to stick to any kind of rules. When you're starving after getting back to your hotel at 2 AM and a pizza place is the only thing open... not much choice. I was SO bloated in the morning, and for the rest of the next day. I am trying to keep carbs to one meal a day to see how I feel.

Golden hill, I'm really starting to think that I do have a problem digesting glutens. I went to a concert on Tues and it was pretty much impossible to stick to any kind of rules. When you're starving after getting back to your hotel at 2 AM and a pizza place is the only thing open... not much choice. I was SO bloated in the morning, and for the rest of the next day. I am trying to keep carbs to one meal a day to see how I feel.

you watch carbs? hmmm, i watch calories. usually things with lots of calories have lots of carbs. i stick to mostly veggies, fruits, chicken, turkey, rice, noodles, and fish. sure some of those have carbs, but they aren't complex carbs.

Archived