Sex toys in bedroom??

jen_jj

I was on my boyfriend's computer this weekend, like normal, checking emails whilst he was in the shower. When i tried to google something and saw on the 'autocomplete' feature that he'd searched for sex toys. I know I should have just ignored it, but i clicked on that and this website came up, selling them (obviously). A lot of the website had coloured titles (like on lots of PC's it changes the font when you've visited that page.

He's my first, and i'm just getting comfortable with myself and getting to know my body (after 5 months of sleeping together). And he's always said if i wanted to try anything new that it was my choice and that he was happy with what we had. I thought it would just have been new positions and things, which we've been slowly been trying, but i get self-conscious a lot of the time. He's never forced me to do anything, or talk me into trying anything... if i say no, he stops talking and respects that.

I know I should talk to him. I feel like i have snooped or don't trust him. And that i shouldn't have even have clicked on that autocomplete link, but i was curious. I guess i am curious to try new things, but am still that shy girl i was. I'm afraid that if he'd bring it up that i'd get all embarrassed and he'd think he'd upset me in some way.

Should i bring the subject in conversation casually and see? I know he just wants to keep me happy, he said a long time ago once that as he was the only guy i've been with, that he didn't want me to want more from sleeping with him. Though i reassured him at the time. Sex for me now, is getting better. I don't hurt anymore etc , I can wander round with nothing on and it doesn't bother me, happy in my skin now. Why does this niggle me?

I wouldn't tell him that "you saw it on his computer".

If you are interested in toys, I would just bring up the general subject in another way. poking around on his computer would be a whole other issue. If you saw a print out that was out in the open plain as day - nother story

No i wasn't looking at his phone, snooping round on history or anything like that. I wouldn't want him to do that to me. Stupid autocomplete, why do we have it??

I'm pretty sure you can turn it off.

It is handy for filling out forms that often ask the same info when registering for stuff. Name, email, shipping address....

I dont think tihs is cause for alarm or worth bringing up. Anyone can search for that stuff and it doesn't even mean he was planning on buying it, just curious.

Many people look for things on the net they dont actually do or plan to do. Curiosity is a big catalyst.

My opinion on this is he likely was searching for toys to enhance sex with YOU and not searching around for any other girl. i'd not feel any angst over finding a link like that.

Archived